Chapter 12

Vic's POV

I am absolutely shocked by Kellin's outburst. I sit there limply after he storms out, wondering what in the hell just happened. At first, I am angry because who is he to talk to his Dom like that? I am in charge, and he isn't allowed to speak like that. Then it dawns on me that he is completely right, and that makes me feel like shit. I have no right to call myself his Daddy if I am not playing my role. I feel absolutely terrible, but I decide to give Kellin sometime to cool off before I speak to him. I assume that he won't be there when I get home, so I will have my receptionist contact Mike to find Kellin's whereabouts.

Sure enough, when I arrive home hours later, Kellin was nowhere to be found. I text Otto, telling him to call Mike and find Kellin. About ten minutes later I learn that Kellin is with Mike's girlfriend in a tiny apartment complex nearly thirty minutes from here. I roll my eyes; of course Mike would leave that female with Kellin. From the moment I met her at a business party, I knew she was trouble. She better not ruin my Kellin's lovely innocence.

I sit on the couch and go over Kellin's words in my head. Once he returns, I will definitely be changing things between us. I promised myself I'd be here for him, and I managed to break that promise in a matter of days. I shake my head at myself, realizing that Kellin might not want to come back to me. The thought makes me a lot more upset than I expected, and that concerns me. Of course I have cared for my previous littles, but I never experienced much attachment to them, except for...

I interrupt my thoughts, not wanting to go to dark places. I get up and absentmindedly grab some food from the fridge, heating it up in the microwave. When I take it out, I notice it's some leftover mac 'n' cheese from Kellin's lunch the other day. I am saddened that he isn't here to share it with me. I really need to get him back. I will go visit him tomorrow.

Well, tomorrow turned into a few weeks. I had done a mix of avoiding going to see Kellin and getting a busy schedule at work everyday. There is so much to do to open the new building, and it is absolutely exhausting. I got home too late and was too tired to go see Kellin, so I had put it off. I welcomed the excuse to not see him because I hate apologizing. My pride is bigger than my dick, and I hated admitted that I did something wrong, but I know that Kellin needs it. Honestly, I have no problem apologizing to him, and that's what makes me not want to see him. I have never been okay with saying sorry, but I desperately want to make things right with Kellin. As I sit at my desk, thinking through these new feelings Kellin is giving me, I resolve that I will go see him this Saturday. With that final decision, I bury myself in work, trying to get ahead so I can leave early on Saturday. I can only hope that Kellin will allow me to speak to him. If not, I don't know what I'll do if I have to go any longer without him.

-----------------

It's short, I know, but hey! Double update! It's just a filler, giving you a bit of insight to Vic's view on everything that happened. Please comment and vote, I love it when you do, and thanks so much for 1K. See ya next week