Chapter 14

IMPORTANT: if any of you babes would like to make a cover for this story, that would be awesome! I kinda like the one I have, but I suck at making covers, so it's pretty awful. If no one does, that's cool too. Please vote and comment, and enjoy! 😈

It's been three long days I have been locked in this room. I'm still not entirely sure where we are, but all I know is that it gets really cold down here at night. Other than the obvious discomfort of being tied up, the onesie that's a size too big for me, and the freezing nights, the physical aspects of staying here aren't bad. Also, Alysha has yet to physically hurt me, other than the one slap I had received. Maybe she doesn't really want to hurt me, or maybe it's because I have been on my best behaviour out of fear. I don't care either way, as long as I remain unhurt.

Unfortunately, that's only on the outside. This traumatic event has truly taken a toll on my mentality. Alysha has truly treated me like a baby. While I may be a little, I did not enjoy acting or being thought of as an infant. Alysha spoon feeds me, and it's always baby food. She keeps me in the same onesie everyday, which is now covered in splatters of squash and carrots from her shoving the mush into my mouth too quickly. She also talks to me like a baby, which is incredibly annoying. Whenever I cry, which is often because this entire issue is so painful for me, she coos at me and tries to feed me some more to stop my sobs. Due to this poor treatment, I quickly dropped out of my headspace. When I though being treated this way in little space was bad, it got even worse when I was in my mature mind. I just wanted her to leave me alone. I wished everyday that someone would somehow find me. I wish that Vic would save me. I will forgive him on the spot, if only he could magically figure out where I am.

I am broken from my worries when I hear the door open at the top of the dark staircase. I start to shake in fear, my heart racing as I hear her footsteps skip down to me. Her bright smile pops into view, and I can feel my eyes well up. I try to keep in the tears, but just the sight of her makes me want to break down, and I know it will only make things worse if I start crying. She walks over to me, holding her hands behind her back. I eye her nervously, wondering which little jar of vegetables she'll force into me today.

"Hi there, little guy! Did you miss me, Kelly Welly? I bet you did!" She exclaims, leaning in close to my face. I try to wriggle away, but my bonds stay strong. She backs up slightly, frowning.

"Hmm, whatever. I didn't miss you either! But guess what, Mister! I have a surprise for us," she pulls out her hands from behind her back. I screw my eyes shut not wanting to look. After a moment of Alysha being totally silent, I decide to see what she has brought me. She holds two letters. One has my name written on it in large print, and the other has both mine and Alysha's names typed on it. She opens the envelope to the one with my name on it, and I notice that the envelope has already been ripped.

"Dear Kellin,

I owe you an apology. Everything you said was true, much to my dismay. I am sorry for not being the Daddy you needed me to be. I understand that you feel uncared for and abandoned, but I do still wish to have you as my little boy. I want to better myself as a Daddy, as well as a boyfriend, and I hope we can continue our relationship.

                                                                                                                                                         Love,

                                                                                                                                                                 Daddy"

I could feel a few tears on my cheeks. He still wants me? Even after the tantrum that I threw? I still really like him, so I will definitely work this out. The only problem is that I'm still trapped in this basement with Little Miss Crazy. After reading Vic's letter, I feel determined to escape this place. I begin to feel slightly better, now that I have hope. I look up at Alysha, and she smiles at me.

"Wasn't that sweet? Aw, did you like that, Kelly?"

"Only my Daddy can call me Kelly!" I say sassily, responding to her for the first time. She looks mildly surprised but gets over it quickly.

"Well your Daddy isn't here, is he?" She spits back. I am hurt by her words, so I decide to stay quiet like I have been. Once she sees I am returning to being obedient, she picks up the other letter. I am curious as to why it is addressed to both of us. That also makes me wonder what Alysha has been telling Mike when he comes to check up on us. I am broken from my wandering thoughts by Alysha's obnoxious giggle.

"This is exactly what I've been waiting for! Oh, Kelly, guess what I've got?" She waves the paper in my face, and I struggle to read it. She finally holds it still, and I see what it says. It's a formal invitation to the opening of Vic's new facility. I feel all the color drain from my face, knowing now that Alysha has planned something, and it won't be good. I look up at her, not even bothering to finish reading the invitation. She is smirking, staring off at the wall like she is thinking deeply. I can feel the worry start to build up. Is she going to hurt Vic? Will she- Oh god. I remember that she had tried to kill him. What if she tries again, but succeeds? Panic rises in my chest, and my breathing quickens. I try to calm myself down before Alysha notices, but it's too late.

"Aw, the baby is having a fit. Here, this will calm you down, sweetie." I can feel a small pinch in my arm before I feel myself drift away. The last thing I think is "I won't let her hurt my Daddy."