Chapter 9

Vic's POV

"Kellin, I am going to spank you if you don't get into this bed right now." I narrow my eyes at the troublesome little boy in front of me. His eyes widen, and he scrambles to jump into the bed. He yanks the covers up to his chins as his eyes slam shut.

"I'm asleep now, Daddy, please don't spank me," he says as he screws his eyes shut even tighter. I sit on the edge of the bed next to him and stroke his bangs out of his face.

"I won't, Darling, but you need to follow my directions the first time I ask. Can you do that next time?" His eyes peek open and he nods vigorously. I chuckle before kissing his forehead and exiting the room. I shut the door behind me, only to be met by the opening and closing of the front door. My eyebrows raise as I walk downstairs to see who has entered. I find my brother comfortably seated on my couch.

"Michael. Why have you made yourself so at home without my invitation?"

"Because, dearest brother," he mocks my authoritative tone, "I have information you might want to hear."

This definitely grabs my attention, so I join him in the living room, taking a seat on the armchair across from him. He smirks at me before sitting up and handing me a file.

"This was left at the reception desk of the main office. I think you should wait to look through it until Kellin is present," Mike says cautiously. I become worried at what could be in the file that makes him so concerned. Normally he couldn't give a damn about me, but here he is giving me information that seems to potentially be important to not only myself, but Kellin as well. I grip the folder in my hands tightly, but I am careful not to harm anything that it holds. Mike and I stand up and briefly shake hands. I lead him to the door and escort him out. Just before he drives off, I thank him. His eyebrows raise momentarily at the foreign interaction, but he gives me a large smile.

"You're welcome, Vic," he says warmly before taking off. My face scrunches into a frown. He hasn't called me that since we were kids; he always calls me Victor or "your highness" if he is feeling sarcastic and spiteful. It is odd to hear the nickname again, but I can't deny that I don't appreciate it.

I return to my living room and gingerly place the file folder onto the coffee table. I stare at it intensely, as if my strong gaze could make whatever it holds burst into flames. I hesitantly reach my hand out to open it when I hear the sounds of my princess waking up. I give the file one last glance before wiping all worry from my mind to go and greet my darling.

"Daddy?" I hear him whimper. I pick up my pace and open the bedroom door.

"What's wrong, Darling?" I ask, sitting on the bed and pulling him to my chest.

"I-I didn't kno-ow where you were. I w-was worried that you had left-t me," he whispers into my chest as a couple of tears roll down his cheeks. I gently wipe them away with the pad of my thumb before letting my hands rest on his cheeks. I kiss his forehead and look into his beautiful eyes.

"I won't leave you, Princess, Daddy's here." He gives me a sad smile and kisses my cheek. I hug him tightly, remembering what waits for us in the living room.

"Baby boy, I have something that I want to look at with you." I get up off the bed and walk to the door. I reach the doorway and notice that Kellin has not moved. He looks at me with big eyes and stretches his arms out in my direction. I chuckle and go back to him. I carefully move him onto my back and take his thighs into my hands. I brush my thumbs back and forth on the delicate skin, admiring the slight bumps and marks that are there. It's nice to see that he doesn't care about his appearance as much as some of my past littles. He just looks how he wants to look, and no matter what he is wearing or what his hair or skin looks like, he is gorgeous to me.

I lower Kellin onto the couch and take a seat next to him. He giggles as the couch bounces slightly beneath us, and I smile at his cuteness. He scoots next to me and looks at the folder that is now in my hands.

"Is this what you wanted to show me, Daddy? What's in it?"

"I, I honestly don't know, sweetheart. I've been told that it is important and involves you, so I waited to look through it until you were with me," I explain. Kellin nods and eagerly tells me to open it. I think he believes that this is something that is important in a positive way. Unfortunately, it will probably be the opposite.

I open the cover and scan over the first thing that lays inside. I gasp and quickly shuffle through the rest of the pages. I throw the papers across the room as rage fills my chest and bones with a burning heat, and I desperately want to scream. Instead, I clench my fists and try to calm my breathing. I am reminded that Kellin is in the room when I hear a small sniffle.

"D-Daddy, what w-as that?" I see his lip tremble, and tears fill up at his waterline. I kneel in front of him to attempt to console him.

"Shh, it will be okay, Darling. Daddy is here for you, and I will keep you safe with me, alright?"

"O-okay, Daddy. Th-ank you." Kellin gives out one last sniffle before swiping his sleeve across his eyes to dry the tears. I wrap my arms around his waist, giving his hips a slight squeeze. He lets out a quiet giggle, and I look up at him.

"There's that smile I wanted to see. I'm going to do everything in my power to keep it there."

I promise myself and Kellin that I will make whoever did this regret it, and that I will keep the both of us safe and happy. I won't let anything or anyone. harm the beautiful boy I'm falling for.

Aw, cuteness!! And thank you to everyone reading this, you guys mean so much to me. Also, I am starting high school next Monday, so I'm sorry if updates get a little irregular. I'll try my very best, but I can't promise anything. If you like this story, please comment and vote; follow me for lots of other kinky, cute, and random stories!! Bai 🙃