Chapter One: Lucky Day

A/N: ya I know the video is long but I love it and I couldn't think of anything else. O and warning it is not like the movies. Hope you enjoy :)

Hiccup's POV
" Today is my lucky day," I said to myself " My father hasn't seen me yet."

I sighed my father was constantly ignoring and we'll just plain torturing me. Stoick would throw me into a cell and starve me, oh and don't forget the constant beatings. But hey you would get use to it if it happened to you every day since you were 2.

I was heading over to the forge when I heard the horn call and someone shout " Dragon raid." Already i thought. I made my legs move faster, yesterday's cuts were still there.

"Move faster I can't be late again," I was saying to myself. I got there just in time Gobber was just about to set out to look for me again for the thousandths time.

Gobber's POV
He was late again. I was about to look for him but he showed. " Well look who showed for once," I said.

"Sorry Gobber I couldn't run because of the bruises on my leg, they were a little worst this time." 

" 're you 'Kay lad."

"Ya never been better."

I'm still amazed by so many things like why his father abuses him and how he thinks scratches and bruises are a normal part of life. Poor child. I don't know what to do and I've never been good at pep talks and I know Hiccup does to but he is just to kind to tell me. 

Hiccup's POV
Gobber looked at me with pity. I really really hate when they do that...... but hey no pep talk today if you could really call them that. He's the only one who knows if my depression. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Astrid walked up, " Hey ...Hiccup could you ya...know...umm...sharpen my axe." " Sure you can pick it up tomorrow," I answered. She then walked away with no sound. "Not awkward at all."

A/N thanks for reading hope u enjoy so far. Love you. You know what I mean. Bye fluffies and readers

 Bye fluffies and readers