Chapter 11: The Plan

Hiccups POV

   "Dragon Training, Dragon Training why why why," I said walking down the path to the arena. I was expected there in about 2 hours but hey why not start early. Actually I'm pretty sure it was because in bored and the cove is to far away. But never mind that.

   "Just a little bit more." I heard a female voice shout.
    Looking over I saw Astrid Swing her axe(what a surprise....not) that I made her for her....wait WHAT! Astrid,thee Astrid Hofferson, was swinging an axe I made. Me, Hiccup the Useless, the runt, the one that was wished dead. I was so lost in that thought I didn't notice her snapping her fingers in front of me. Now why would see be doing that? Oh ya usually that means someone's trying to get my attention. So that means that...really me.

Astrid's POV
   Ok time for my ultimate plan. Wait for him at the area by the arena, with the axe he made me of course, then go up, act cool, and make him love me. Easy right? Not.

   I went up to him, I was keeping my cool, (aka not stuttering, that's a plus) had my axe in a peaceful position, and was.....snapping my fingers to get his attention. Seriously Hiccup. The one thing that went wrong was him.
   I finally got his attention(I've been using that word a lot) I had a whole conversation in mind. I started.

   "So you in Dragon Training, I guess."

"Me?" He responded. No der who else.

"Yessss." I said

   "Umm ya but why are you...why are you...you're talking to me. Me?"

   Great this was going well. Well thank the bell err horn...wait that's Gobber, whoops.

                     Hiccups POV

Wasn't awkward. But Astrid, ASTRID, wait oh and ASTRID HOFFERSON TALKED TO ME. Wait what's that. Oh yaaaaaaa Gobber.

   "Today will be the one if the best and worst days ever," Gobber said upon entering.

Ok short not really any moving. Tommorrow I PROMISE

Flowers🌺🌼💐🌹🌸 to everyone and KitKattKittt2349 ❤️. Check her out. BEST WRITER EVER!!!

 BEST WRITER EVER!!!