Chapter 7: Fishing

Hiccup's POV
I woke up to someone yelling fishing. "Uhh whaa oh ya," I said when all the past events came rushing past me. I heard I voice say that I wasn't suppose to hear that well how odd cause I thought it was a good idea but reacting in instinct I said sorry. I wasn't fully awake yet so not really thinking at this point.

"Forgiven," the voice said. The voice sounded familiar like a past...oh ya Toothless.

"Umm so I know I wasn't suppose to hear about the fishing but I still thought it was a good idea."

"Umm thanks?"

"You know we're quite the same," Toothless pointed out while preparing to catch some fish.

Hiccup responded with a "How?"

"We both say umm a lot"

"Wow...."

And on that note Toothless picked up Hiccup and flew to the ocean. Well it wasn't as calm as it sounded.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Why in they ahhhh get me DOWNNNNNNN." Hiccup was scream pretty much the whole way there in back.

In the end Hiccup lost his voice but manger to have a nice dinner if you don't take into account the regitated fish Toothlessgave him.

A/N: pretty much a filler cause I have to go to my grandmas house and I'd rather spend time with her then write stories no offense readers. So anyway bye I think.