Chapter 10:Thanks Dad

After a good mornings sleep, or a stay-up-all-night-because-of-weird-dream sleep, This was the last thing Hiccup suspected. Let's start from the beginning.

Hiccups POV
I woke up with a start. "This dream again," I mumbled to myself. I had that ever so common dream where I find myself running from color to darkness. Oh so typical for me to get the bad nights sleep.
    I debated going to the Great Hall. Ended up saying no. With my cuts still showing, my ever-so-pleasant mood, and my sadness still clearly showing after yesterday's 'stone' accident.Ya it's a no. Going downstairs I expected my dad to be at the Great Hall or maybe doing chiefly things. Definitely not here, poking a fire.

   "Umm well uh h-h-ey sir," I stuttered. Toothless was right I do stutter and say umm to much, I'll have to work on that.

"We need to talk Hiccup," The chief said. It's always Hiccup never son.

"Y-yes sir."

    "You've got Dragon Training next morning. Now go eat breakfast."

   He left me here. Staring with my eyes wide-open and jaw dropping.

   "Kill a dragon!" I said to myself. I had left the house pretty much as soon as my trance had been broken. I headed straight for the cove, well maybe not straight I did stop to grab a fish.

   As soon as I walked(fell) into the cove, there was a black mass and pink slobbery thing on top of me.

   "Geesh Toothless calm down, I'm okay." He gave me his best glare and set to licking my arms. "What the heck Bud, what are you doing."

   He looked at my arm gesturing to my cuts. I immediately panicked, well inside at least I'm a pretty good actor if I do say so myself. But curiosity soon took over, so about after 10 minutes of trying to 'connect' I finally got it.

Toothless why in the world were you licking my wrists.

Oh Hiccup don't hide it I know.

You know what?

About your......depression.

No I was panicking inside of the most to.

Uhh wha what do y-you mean I'm perfect h-h-ap-ppy.

Totally

Ugh sarcastic dragon

That's coming from a depressed, sarcastic, cute Fishbone.

Cute? Really....

Hey your my human...

So now I'm a thing and I'm yours? Ok no this is just.....

No no no your my rider/human I'm your steed/dragon.

Ok but can't I be your friend. Ive always classified you as one. I've never really had one before.
Toothless then started mumbling something about blue and gray and teenagers 13 in particular(again). Apparently he has something against his own age. Or maybe he was just talking about humans. Oh well....

The conversation went on for hours arguing back and forth about riders and dragons and friends. And the occasional murmur about teenagers and colors. So it was about sunset when I realized....
1: I haven't eaten lunch or dinner (purposely skipped breakfast though)
2: My dad was going to kill me.
3: Gobber is going to kill me for not showing up.
4: My dad is going to kill me.
5: I need to get back
6: I've been calling the chief dad. Oops luckily he's not here.

So after much convincing about how I need to get home to Toothless, I finally made it back in time for bed. Yay....not. Stupid Stupid Stupid. After getting ready for bed, I made one last note: Dragon Traing in the morning.

A/N: Ya Ya I've been gone long but I'm getting back into the swing. It's short it's a filler. But The next chapter then another and then the third will be when they run away. I'm having to much fun torturing Hiccup on Berk. Oh well hopefully see you in 3 days.

Please Comment or PM me. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT. A VOTE WOULD BE NICE BUT THATS PROBABLY PUSHING MY LUCK AND A FOLLOW IS WAAAAAAY TO MUCH. SO JUST A COMMENT PLEASE. OH DEAR IVE BEEN WRITING IN CAPS AGAIN. OH DR. FIGGIN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY TYPING SKILLS.

Check out KitKattKittt2349 she's my best friend on wattpad for amazing stories that are actually updated. And to her I know we haven't talked but maybe this weekend sometime.
Thanks
Bye