Chapter 14: Meatlug the Dubbed

"Hey"
    Holy smokes it was talking to me. It, whoops, he was talking to me. Ya...I'm still not use it it, but seriously. We were in the middle of training to kill these creatures but one decides, oh hey let's chat while Vikings throw axes at us. Yep, smart dragon.
I 'charged' at the dragon like we were taught. You know throwing axes, swords, screaming, well I didn't scream....but like I said. Oh wait looks like someone is about to insult me again.
"Ha Ha well look at Useless. Can't even hit a unimoving dragon,Pathetic," Said (guess who) Snotlout.
"Hey at least he tries, unlike someone and plus is that even a word?"Astrid spoke up.
"Burn," Someone whispered. Who? Probably Ruffnut but I don't know. But all I know is he or she doesn't know what a burn is. I think? Remember in not good at this society thingy.
But Snotlout's comeback was just some uhhhh's. But that's beside the point, Astrid, uhhhh (ha ha) she,stood...you know didn't laugh, just what? I bet it's because of GatherGive thingy, seriously.
"Heya you didn't answer?"
  "Well I am supposed to be killing you."
  "Ya," He responded," but you aren't killing me, plus for reasons, I trust you."
"Thanks, but I think I'll-"
"'ICCUP PAY ATTENTION AND START HURT'N DRAGONS, ONE DAY 'OME ONES GUNNA THINK YOU HAVE CONVERSATIONS WITH THEM!!" Gobber shouted, yelled, screamed, lo- I think you get it.
I quickly 'dodged' and 'attack' from... "Do you have a name?"
"No"
"Ok, then what should I call you?"
"Meatlug"
"Ok" So I dodged the attack from Meatlug, sliding back into a wall. Did I say sliding? Whoops, I meant slamming.
At this Gobber decided to pipe up," you ok 'Iccup?"
"Of course, who wouldn't want to run into a wall at 100 miles per hour. I'm just peachy!"
You could here the twins giggling in to background. Probably at my stunt but maybe at Gobber. Oh I don't know they're the twins, who understands them.
   Snotlout was on the ground. With a bloody nose of course(remind me to thank Meatlug) and Astrid and Fishlegs panting in a corner. Gobber had just squeezed a squirming gronkle into the cage.
  "Whelp that's all. See you tomorrow!" He yipped in a cheerful voice.
Snotlout immediately questioned this "What?! You want us to come back to this...this hell hole!!!?? Well except for Useless, he can stay, get some more injurys, cause some destructive, maybe a a tiny bit useful for once."
Cue sniggers
I got up, brushed some dust and pebbles of of me and stood up," At least I haven't got my own blood pouring out of my nose onto, pretty much everywhere."
Snotlout looked shocked-that's twice today- and stumbled (again) for a comeback," I-uhhh you aren't-not-unhurt though! Ha!"
I had some sore muscles. Do you really think I really even noticed it. Pain is a welcome for me, a punishment, a savior, an angel. So I just left. To Toothless.

Hey! Err u see Wattpad WOULDNT LET ME IN THE SON OF A *beeeeeeeeeeep beep beep beeeep*
Anyway sorry Hi. It's short but I just threw anything together.