Chapter 6: There All Dead To Me

Toothless's POV
" So I guess I might have had some minor teasing in the village..."
"So minor teasing,"I said, "Not the reason you have cuts and bruises on you."
" Umn well no... and ... you could say but...uhh... you know...you see......uhhh...FIIINNEE SO MAYBE IM BEAT UP IN MY VILLAGE THAT I CAN'T REALLY CALL MINE AND THEY ALL TEASE ME THOUGH THE KIDS MY AGE AND STOICK err DAD JUST PLAIN BEAT ME AND EVERYONE HATES ME AND IM JUST SO WORTHLESS HERE AND PATHETIC AND A EXTRA BURDEN AND A USELESS RUNT AND should I go on?," Hiccup said err more like yelled I think or screamed kinda hard to tell since its Hiccup.
" WHAT!!!, I yelled back, "but but but your just a hatchling. You're perfectly innocent."
HICCUP'S POV
Oh great I just told a dragon my Sercrets and he said I was innocent..
"Wait is innocent constantly burning down things every time I get chased by a dragon."

"Ya I mean it technically the dragons fault."

Wait?What? This day is confusing "Oh gods help me I've gone insane and if it's possible even more confused. "Ok so I need the get this straight ok?"

"yep sure I'm listening"

"So I can speak dragon or dragonese." "Yep"

"I'm talking to a dragon not only that but the so called unholy offspring of lightning and death.

"Is that what they call me......oh and ya."

"And he thinks I'm innocent."

"Still is the dragons fault."

"K and the whole speaking thing works for all dragons."

Toothless nodded ,"yep but one more thing forgot to tell you about the speaking thing." Cue glare from Hiccup.
"you can only speak with a dragon if you want to so if you would rather base on emotions instead of words then you can."

"Ok? That's suppose to be helpful?

"Yep now my questions." Hiccup nodded

"You live on Berk."

"Uhh......isn't that a little obvious but yes I do."

Toothless glares at that statement,"Anyway and you are pretty much despised in your village."

"Thanks for reminding me," I answered sarcastically

"Not an answer."

"Fine...yes".

Toothless then just got up and walked over to me and curled around me. I assume he was trying to comfort me and it was working. Soon enough I fell asleep.

Toothless POV
Ok so we learned a little more about each other and I learned quite a lot. Hiccup is teased and abused so much he's self-esteem is low. At least I think. He fell asleep quite quickly so he's probably tired. And he's EXTREMELY skinny so maybe hungry.

"Fishing!!!" I yelled. Then realized that my human was still sleeping," Whoops, well at least he's still sleeping now to fishing."

Then I heard a very quite mumble come from Hiccup. "Whaa oh ya." I heard him say as he woke up.

"Ugh you weren't suppose to wake up," I said exasperated.

"Umm sorry."

"Forgiven oh and about your so called tribe..."

"Ya."

"There all dead to me."

A/N: Short I know but I had to get something before my mom comes home. Plus I'm not really happy with Hiccups outburst it's just not really good eh I don't know anyway...

 Plus I'm not really happy with Hiccups outburst it's just not really good eh I don't know anyway