Chapter 3: Dragon Down

Hiccup's POV
" Wow, maybe I am stupid. I mean I can't even find what ever that was that I shot down."

I then noticed the broken trees and flattened down grass. Something fairly big must of fell here and probably heavy to.

"Scratch that stupid thought I think I found it," I said breathing a sigh of relief, " I hope it's a dragon." I started walking thinking what type of dragon it might be.

"It could be a Gronkle or maybe a Deadly Nadder those were tough one of those is sure to get me at least notice by some people, but oh the big prize a Monstrous Nightmare." I got to a cove and saw a huge black spot in the distance. "What kind of dragon is black anywayyyy....*gasp*( in whispers) a Nightfury."

Stoick's POV
"I need to talk to someone and get an opinion about Hiccup," I said to myself. After walking for a good 20 minutes I found myself at Gobber's.

"Ahh Gobber will understand he is my best friend after all."
I walked in and saw Gobber looking at a notebook.

"Ugh his designs are so confusing," he muttered. Deciding I should speak to show that I was here he looked up. "Uhh Stoick umm wwwhat brings you here," Gobber closed the notebook in a hurry and hid it under some order papers for new weapons.

Deciding to not question his behave your I spoke,"I came because I have a problem with him," I said with a sigh.

"Ya know that the lad only means for tha best.

"I know Gobber it's just...what am I going to do with him.

"uhh," Gobber replied trying to think of something.

"I could put him in training," I said sarcastically.

"Ya you should do that." " Gobber did you not HEAR THE SARCASM!!" I yelled I was losing my patience fast.

"Calm done Stoick I heard the sarcasm and I think It's a good idea to keep him out of trouble.

"I finally got up. " I guess your right I'll put him in training, thanks," I finished saying.

" umm usually your not that quick to decide but ok No problem." He replied. Ahh the same old Gobber usually modest.
Hiccup POV
" I..I..can't believe it, I Hiccup Horrendus Haddock the Third, the disappointment of Berk, killed a NIGHTFURY!!!" I stood over it examining it to make sure it was dead. I let my eyes wander in thoughts for about three seconds then turned back to the night fury. I gasped it it it was alive. " Ok then dragon I...I...I will kill you myself," I said more confident then I actually was,"I'll kill you then show you to my father then he'll be proud of me...finally proud." I was about to lower my dagger on his heart but I stopped, I had a thought. I was thinking of how murderous this creature was and how I would be happy for it to die cause it killed hundreds of us. But then I realized that we kill thousands of them. Maybe just maybe we are the murderous ones..maybe. I was so lost in thought I didn't notice the Nightfury moving as if trying to get out. " What have I done. If I kill you then I am no better than my father or any Viking in that matter. I'm so so SO sorry dragon." With that said I shakily cut the ropes holding him. As soon as it was done he got up. And walked right over to me.

Toothless's POV
I was confused the little boy that was trying to kill me stopped. He muttered something about being no better than some Vikings and being sorry. After this he helped me escape. I was a little confused and scared. After all it isn't everyday you see a Viking... a Viking everyone ....helping a dragon. After he cut all the ropes I walked towards him. I could sense his fear and plus he was trying to back away. I looked at him and knew he won't harm me and I won't harm him. Actually he was kinda cute, maybe I could keep him.

Hiccups POV
The dragon was gaining on me. I tried to scoot backwards but a look from the dragon stopped me. He looked...friendly and sort of...cute. I then thought to myself. "Can I keep him."

A/N: well hello my readers and fluffies well you probably noticed the changed tenses and I'm sorry but I really really really don't want to fix it. See ya later

 See ya later

BYE!!!