Chapter 16:Last Time

~~~(•^•)~3 Months Later~(•^•)~~~

   "Today class, you'll be competing for the finals!" Gobber announced cheerfully.
   "And I'll win first. I just know it!" Snotlout yelled.
   "No I will!" Tuffnut countered.
    "Um shouldn't we be all voting on the best," Ruff started." And that's obviously me!"
   "Is not!" Tuff said
   "Is to!" Shouted Ruffnut.
   "Is not!"
   "Is to!"
   "Is not!"
   Gobber shook his head. He pulled the lever and a Zippleback shot out.
   "HICCUP HICCUP" They chanted.
   "Barf! Belch!" He answered in a whisper.
   The Zippleback, distracted, did not notice the girl creeping up behind them(?)
      A loud bang was heard and Barf and Belch lay unconscious.
   "Well I guess it's Hiccup and Astrid in the finals!" Said Gobber.
   "WHAT?!" They both cried.
    "Don't question my judgment," the instructor instructed. "Hiccup distracted the monster-"
   "Not a monster," Hiccup whispered.
   "And Astrid hit it. Bingo!"
   "Yes Sir," They (yet again) chanted.
<><><><><><>{•+•}<><><><><>
   Hiccup ran. Yes he was crying. No he wasn't running to Toothless. He was running to his house.
    Hiccup hadn't cut himself in months. And wasn't planning to. He felt wanted, needed by the dragons. So he started packing.
    He grabbed clothes, some food and water, paper, pencils, blankets, first aid kits, and other knick-knacks he didn't want to leave behind. His father was going to kill him, but he took the family portrait. The one that was painted for Valka's and Stoicks 3rd anniversary.
    He zipped the bag up and headed to the forge. Here Hiccup packed metals and leathers. Also some tools. Don't forget the tools.

Tools: NOO U FORGOTS ME
ME: NOOO IMS SO SORRYS

   Ahem. Anyway. He was leaving. He was done. He wasn't able to protect the poor Zippleback. So he headed off.

  A/N: So Sorry. I'm on vacation in North Carolina with me family. We have lots of family here. So sorry. I'm trying I promise. It sounds like I just make excuses every chapter. I should just stop putting these A/Ns. I should stop rambling.

KitKattKittt2349 : Good Idea

   Thank you. Bye Everyone!