Chapter 20: Home?

"I'm just saying, it wouldn't kill us to go back and get the tools," Hiccup said while cooking his fish.

   "Kill me? No. But you're a different story, maybe someone will see you and kidnap you and kill you and then WHO WOULD FEED ME!"

   Hiccup laughed and smacked Toothless' wing. He pulled his fish from the fire and made his way over too Toothless.

   Hiccup smiled "If we go at night than no one will see unless you doubt you can get us in and out without being seen?"

   "Of course I could! I'm obviously the best at sneaking around and flying, but I won't risk it Fishbone so plan vetoed."

   " Fine. But we have to find a place to sleep tonight, even if it's back on that island you love so much."

   "Deal."

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—
   Toothless soared above the trees of a small island It was gorgeous with huge redwood trees make a dense canopy on high cliffs. The water below sparkles like a crystal. Birds were chattering away on giant boulders shaped and carved by the tides. A small patch of grass with sprinkles of flowers around it was hidden in a corner of the tall redwoods. Toothless deemed this a solid candidate for a place to stay and started a slow descent. He looked back to see Hiccup looking around in wonder. Looking around for any potential threats he spied a small terrible terror. Immediately he turned to fly away from the island.

   Hiccup pulled at the scales he was holding on too," Toothless this place is perfect!"

   "I'm pretty sure that's what you said at the last place."

   " No I said it looked good, this one is perfect!"

   Toothless rolled his eyes and swatted Hiccup with his ear and when Hiccup hit back, he dived.

    You could probably hear Hiccup scream from Berk as Toothless plunged into the ocean. Hiccup shut his eyes, desperately trying to pull him up, pleading for his life.

At the last second Toothless stopped and glided smooth up into the air again. Smirking he turned around a laughed at Hiccup.

"What in the name of Thor was that for!" Hiccup yelled, brushing hair back from his face.

"Your ever present sarcasm but mostly because I didn't want to go to the island and it was the only way to shut u up."

" I hope you know that I hate you and we're going to that island. It looked safe and hidden with fresh water and food and I know how much you love your food."

Toothless groaned but complied and veered back towards the beautiful island. They landed safely in the patch of flowers. Immediately, they were greeted by a little Terrible Terror who ended up helping them set up camp, Toothless managed to not kill the smaller dragon but rather settled for merely 'accidentally' stepping on him one to many times.

In the end they made: a fire with a small storage of wood, a box of fish and a barrel of water ( both a little crudely made because of the lack of good tools), a piece of obsidian for Toothless to sleep one, a area made up of soft flowers, grasses, and blankets for Hiccups bed, and a small, oddly shaped rock for their new Terror friend. Well friend was a strong word for It and Toothless relationship.

"See Toothless," Hiccup said arranging his sleeping area," I told you nothing bad was here, we've been here almost four hours and not even a plant to hurt us!"

Toothless snorted and curled up to sleep. Neither of them aware of something watching them. Waiting.

Authors note: Sooooo Hi?