Day 2

After that Crazy morning, you Dan and Phil all sit at the couch watching Doctor who.

"OMG!!!!!! MATT SMITH IS SOOOOOOO HOT AND FUNNY!!! AHHHH" You scream when seeing Matt.

"Calm down F/N. Its just an actor" said Phil trying to reason with you.

"Phil, No he is not!" Dan and you said at the same time while watching Doctor Who.

"Okay." Phil laughed.

You sat in between both Dan and Phil, You were too focused on the T.V when Dan and Phil looked at each other and nodded. Then at the same time, both Dan and Phil moved closer to you, Phil had his hand on your thigh while Dan had his hand caressing your neck. You felt weird and got up and said softly

" I am gonna go into my bedroom and go on youtube cause I should edit my videos. Goodnight" You hugged both and Dan and Phil and walked to your bedroom.

Dan and Phil were talking about you but you couldn't hear them since you had your noise cancelling headset on.

You thought to yourself "Omg, is Dan and Phil planning something? Plus what was that with them both moving in? OMG! But Phil's hand on my thigh and Dan's on my neck." Just the thought of this was making you horny, you couldn't stop thinking what they would do to you if they got a chance. You decided to get change into your sexiest bra and underwear just in case anything were to happen.

~TWO HOURS LATER~

You thought to yourself "Okay, I guess I was wrong. Maybe it was all in my head? Well, I am done editing might as well go to bed" You fell asleep softly.

~MORNING~

Phil snuck into your bedroom and woke you up.

"Hey sleeping beauty." He said softly

"Hey... Phil?" You said tiredly trying to open your eyes.

"Move over, i am coming in the bed with you!" He said excitedly

"No! You can't!" You told Phil.

"Why not?" He questioned.

"I am only in my bra and panties..." You said very nervously.

"Oh, TOO BAD!" He yells as he hopes in under the covers.

"PHIL!" You quickly backed up so he wouldn't feel anything.

"What if Dan walks in??" You said cautiously.

"He isn't here. You and I are alone." He said seductively as he kissed your lips softly.

You kissed back, Phil pulled you in and the kiss started to become deeper. The two of you exploring each other's mouth, you were in heaven, you loved Phil so much. "F/N, I love you," Phil stated and kissed your neck so ever softly making you let out a moan. "Fuck, Phil!" You whispered into his ear. You realized that Phil had already taken off his pants and was only in his purple boxers with red stripes. As he kissed you on the neck you started to rub his semi erected cock.

"OH! F/N!" He yelled.

"Phil, can I suck?" you whispered to Phil.

He nodded very fast and stood up and took his boxers off, you saw his completely rock hard member. You were in "awe" for how thick and long it was, you thought to yourself "Holy shit! How the fuck did he hide this??!!"

"Phil... Oh... My... God... You are uh... Huge" you said in amazement.

Your left hand had his balls in it and was massaging them while you were stroking with your right. You stopped stroking it and started to suck it and deep throated it, at first slow and then very fast making Phil moan very loud.

"HOLY SHIT F/N!! YOU ARE AMAZING!" Phil yelled in pleasure.

You started bobbing very fast and it was throbbing which you knew he was gonna cum anytime soon, you knew you had to swallow it all.

"F/N! I AM CUMMING!!" Phil yelled in ecstasy.

It pumped all into your mouth and savor every last bit and then swallowed.

"Phil." You push him down on the bed and sat on top of him as you took off your bra and panties.

"Fuck me" You asked almost begging.