Day 44

"Okay, nothing to worry about, F/N, you'll be fineeeee!" You said to yourself in the mirror of your bathroom. "It's only a YOUNOW stream...Besides Dan and Phil will be there." You quickly put some makeup on and put your hair into a high ponytail. You were about to leave then you realized that you had a belly from your pregnancy, normally you wouldn't have that problem, but, since you were carrying two babies you showed like you were already four months along. Walking out of the bathroom you walked to Dan and asked him if he was filming yet. 

"No, not yet, why?" Dan said walking over to you.

"Well....You might have noticed that since I am having two babies I look like I am four months in....What would they say?!" You said worriedly.

"Oh, yeah, I can't believe any of us realized that. Well...Let's see...Why don't we just not show your stomach?" Dan suggested. Phil overheard the conversating and came over there.

"How on Earth would you hide my belly?" You said laughing at Dan being stupid.

"Well, usually, we just aim the camera in a certain way so they don't see your stomach or I guess in this case the phone or laptop?" Phil said trying to reassure you. 

"Okay, yeah, that can work...But what if they see my belly? They'll start to ask questions and then they'll get angry at me for ruining 'Phan'!" You said getting scared.

"We will just-" You cut off Dan.

"No! We can't just change the subject, Dan!" You said knowing what he was gonna say. 

"Well...then...why don't we just tell them?" Dan suggested holding on to your hand.

"Tell them what? That all three of us are having two kids and we have a polyamory relationship?" You said questioning Dan and letting go of his hand. 

"F/N...Dan and I will not care what they think! We both love you...Honestly." Phil said walking towards giving you a hug. You hugged back.

"You are right...Phil...You guys won't just leave! You love me and I love you both." You said as Dan wiped a tear off your face. You smiled.

~20 MINUTES LATER~

"Hello, Internet!" Dan said to the laptop camera.

"Hey, guys!" Phil said joining in.

"Today we have a special guest that you guys might have seen in some of our videos, F/N!" Dan said as he pulled you in.

"H-hey guys..." You said shyly. You read the comments and they said:

"OMG OMG!! SHE IS TOTALLY DATING PHIL! SHE SAID 'HEY GUYS' LIKE HIM!!" Phantasia said.

"Wow, no...Obviously, she and Dan are together! Look how they are smiling at each other!"  DanHowellForever said.

"She is crazy hot! I want to rip her apart!" EmoBoy7898 said.

"Guys! She can't be dating them!! GOD! PHAN IS REAL!!!" NumberonePhan said.

You laughed and said:

"You guys seem just as crazy as me! OMG, I love your fans guys, they are literally me as a 'Phangirl'." You said blushing. The chat went crazy as you said that, they are loved you! Some even wanted to be your boyfriend. 

~58 MINUTES HAD PASSED AND THE YOUNOW WAS COMING TO AN END~ 

"Okay, guys, we all had tons of fun today and I'll do another YOUNOW next weekend, just me, not them," Dan said laughing.

"Yeah, thanks guys for letting me talk to your fans, now they know how fucked up my life is," You said punching Dan in the shoulder. He accidently moves as he laughs and you punch Phil instead and he falls forward and hits the cord of the laptop that then fell on top of you. Dan quickly panics and picks it up, when he does he accidently shows your belly. The chat goes insane.

"HOLY SHIT!! SHE IS PREGNANT!!" DanandPhilaremyLife says.

"Whose kid is it?!" AmazingSasha said.

"Omg! She is ruining PHAN!! Traitor!" CanYounot said.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! DAN AND PHIL ARE MEANT TO ME!! WHORE!!!" DilisFabu said.

Dan tells everybody to stop and the chat continues. Phil had enough and turned off the YOUNOW just as you started to cry. They tried to comfort you, but, you couldn't stand to be with them at the moment and ran towards your bedroom. When you go there you locked the door and looked at your twitter. All these comments. They said how you were a whore and a slut. You started crying even more so, this is what you were afraid of. Dan and Phil were knocking on the door very loudly. 

"F/N!!!" Dan yelled trying to get you to open the door. You started sobbing. Phil ran into his room and remember the entrance into your room from his closet. He entered through that even though it hurt him. When he got there he saw you were on your laptop scrolling through all the horrible comments about the YOUNOW. He ran towards you and closed it. He picked you up and hugged you, you wrapped your legs around his waist and bawled your eyes out. He opened the door and let Dan in, Dan ran towards, Phil put you down and you hugged him. 

"I-I'm sorry, F/N, I should've never done the YOUNOW, you felt scared and you thought horrible things, they all came true...I such a terrible person! It's my fault you are in pain!" Dan said in anger at his fans.

"No, Dan, you are everything possible but a horrible person, you are kind, funny, loyal, hot," You said and giggled and wiped the tears away from your face. Dan;s face lighten up.

"I can't believe they would say that to you...." Phil said walking to the bed and sitting down. 

"Well...I don't think they meant it...Don't get mad at them..." You said taking Dan's hand and sitting beside Phil. 

"No, they shouldn't bully you like that," Dan said agreeing with Phil.

"You have to forgive them." You said.

"I don't know if I can..." Dan said and Phil nodding too. Your mind then got dirty and you knew what you wanted, even though it was a bit out of taste.

"Well...what if I convinced you guys to forgive them?" You said seductively. Dan raised a eyebrow at you, Phil was confused.

"I know it's kind of a weird timing to want to do something so vulgar, but, OMG! I want both of you! Please! Take me! I am all yours!" You say to Dan and Phil taking over your shirt.