Day 8 (CONTINUED)

You were held there with Dan's dick in your ass while Phil looked dead inside.

"Hey, Philly? Can you please wait outside? It'll mean a lot to me." You told Phil as you flapped your eyelashes flirtatiously to him. He then instantly drooled all over your body and listened to what you said and left the room.

"Nice, you have such a good-looking body that he just zoned out and listened,"  Dan said as he slid out of you. You then laughed and ran towards Dan's bathroom as you entered and went to the washroom. He walked after you and saw that you were going to the washroom and he walked out. You finished and washed your hands and pulled Dan in the bathroom and you started the shower. You pulled him in as you got in, you washed yourself off and then hopped out and he did the same. You got dry and got dressed and walked out, Dan did what you did and followed you behind and was submissive. You saw Phil sitting on the couch and you sat beside him.

"Okay, Phil I am so-" You got cut off by Phil kissing you very hard and very deep, he kissed so hard you moaned. You hadn't kissed him in a long while and forgot how good Phil was at kissing you. You almost fainted from pleasure because Phil was so good and so sexy when he took the lead. Dan coughed to get your and Phil's attention, you waved your hand at Dan to try and make him leave.

"Excuse me, no, I will not leave. I would love if you guys would stop, I am gaining new mental scars, stop please." Dan said. Phil stopped and you looked sad that he stopped, Dan then looked at you and gave you a stern look you sat up and cuddled with Phil.

"Hey, Dan, to be fair you did just have sex with her. Come on, I think kissing her is fine, plus she liked it." Phil said and you nodded your head in agreement. 

"Yeah, Dan, sorry if it disturbs you that I kissed your best friend....Wait?! I actually don't care if you are upset, to be honest, you just stuck your dick in my ass, sorry to be blunt but that happened like 10 minutes ago. I like Phil, his kisses are to die for." You then told Dan and took into a deep kiss, you could hear Dan groan in frustration. Phil then pushed you on the couch and started to make out with you, you then quickly stopped and checked the time. It was already 1:30, damn, your appointment was at 5 and it takes you about an hour to get there without traffic.

"Sorry, babe, I have an appointment." You apologized to Phil " We all pretty much need to go like real soon and yes we all need to be. It's the test thingy. It's at 5 and it takes an hour to get there without traffic,so can you guys get ready." You asked them. They nodded, Phil was about to leave but you quickly grabbed him in for a long kiss. You stopped and the two of you blushed. 

~TIME SKIP TO AN HOUR LATER 2:30~

You were all heading towards the car, you were gonna sit in the front seat while one of them would drive. You hopped in the car closing the door behind you, all of the sudden you heard an argument that Dan and Phil started having. "That's it, okay I need to figure out why they keep yelling at each other." you then got out of the car and walked towards them. You gave each of them a stern look.

"The fuck guys? Why do you keep yelling at each other? It's getting on my nerves, I love that you guys both want to do stuff for me seriously, but ruining your friendship about stupid stuff is silly." You told them. They both said sorry, you then asked why they were fighting and they both wanted to drive cause they both wanted to be next to you. You laughed and told them that Phil would drive considering Dan just had sex with you. Dan laughed at the fact that you brought the sex again, you hopped in the car giggling and Dan got in the back. Phil got in the car and started the car, you got the auxiliary cord out and played 21 pilots. You started signing to all of the songs, Dan and Phil were laughing at the fact that you knew every single song. 

~HALF AN HOUR PAST~

Dan was asleep in the back while you and Phil were listening to 'Oh Ms. Believer' by 21 pilots. You were signing to it as you guys were stuck in traffic. Phil looked at you and you blushed and stopped signing.

"What?" You giggled.

"It's just you are so beautiful, I honestly don't know how Dan or I deserve you, F/N you are amazing," Phil said to you. You blushed. You leaned into Phil and kiss his cheek. 

"Oh, Phil, I love you." You said as your face light up as a stop sign. Traffic then started moving quickly and you squealed because you were nervous to find out if you were pregnant with two aliens. 

~OMG SO MANY TIME SKIPS I KNOW I AM SORRY BUT YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS~

You got out of the car and you walked to the Doctor's with Dan and Phil both holding each one of your hands. You giggled that they both were holding our hands. Phil opened the door for you, letting in you go first Dan and Phil followed you. Sasha walked towards you and you let go of Dan and Phil and walked towards her as well. You both put your arms out and gave each other a hug.

"Thanks for doing this." You told her.

"Omg, dude, you are my sister! I would do anything to help, I am serious, if you need help in any way I am your doctor." Sasha said.

"Can you be a friend too?" You asked.

"Of course." She replied. The four of you walked towards the room where the test was going to be taken.

~HOLY SHIT ANOTHER TIME SKIP SORRY!~

The test was done and you were happy. Phil and Dan were shocked on how you took it. You were carrying not one but two aliens. The two boys were actually scared while you kept let's say you 'cool'.

"F/N? Are you okay? It's a lot to take in I know it is." Sasha said. You just said " Wow, at the age of 25 I am having two kids. I am 1 month into my pregnancy and I just found out I am having two kids. This is... Actually, I don't know how to express myself in any words. Phil is 29 and Dan is 25. Guys... I don't know if you guys will stay... But shit. This is... Well for me... great. I have a reason to keep fighting, I am having two kids, their mother is gonna be so cool, so is their dads that's...if...they stay. Will you stay?" You asked Dan and Phil and looked up at them concerned. They didn't answer, they both just walked over to you and hugged you. They laughed and they were actually happy. You were with your two favorite people having both of their kids, your life was good for once. 

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER LOTS WILL HAPPEN! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!