It's time.

You woke up and couldn't get up, you yelled for Dan. He came rushing in to make sure you were ok. He looks really concerned. You laughed.

"Hey just because I'm pregnant with your and Phil's child doesn't mean I'm dying." You said teasing him.

"I know...it's just...I don't know how you do it..." He said as he got you up from your bed and sat down beside you.

"That makes two of us, to be honest." You laughed. He smiled.

"Dan..." You said.

"Yeah, F/N?" He responded. 

"So...You know when I give birth I'll be in pain...but after...we can get a babysitter and..." You giggled and smirked. Dan turned red and spoke:

"So...soon, F/N," He said.

"Dan, it's been months for you and me as well as Phil." You said rolling your eyes as he smirked. 

"Speaking of Phil, where is he?" You asked concerned like. Out of the blue he popped up around the corner and yelled:

"HI!" You screamed.

"Phil! WTF!" Dan yelled. Phil laughed and said sorry as he came up behind you and hug you.

"It's ok..." You said breathing heavily. 

"Ok, you know what, we need to have a break and play video games." You said not as a suggestion but more as a demand. The boys nodded and helped you up and you all three walked to the lounge.

You got to the lounge and sat down, actually excited that all three of you were about to play some video games like old times. 

Phil sat on your left while dan on your right. Dan being himself, cuddled him close to you, you awed, "cutie." You smiled and bopped his nose. Dan giggled, making Phil pout and feel left out. You giggled and kissed his nose, "You guys are both cute!" You smiled. They both laughed.

-Time Skip-

You were laying on the couch after you had won the video game. You then felt your water break. "Oh, shit..." you said to yourself. "DAN! PHIL!" You called in a panic, both of them ran and realized what was happening, "Shit..." Dan said, very anxious. Phil was a bit nervous but excited, "Uh... It's time!" Phil smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------