Day 5

You woke up in complete heat and you were sweating. You thought "Ew! I stink! I need to take a shower and turn my fan on!" You quickly got up grabbing some clothes and turning your fan on, you got to the bathroom and locked in in case Phil or Dan tried anything. This time, you really need a real shower. After having a shower you got dressed in an MCR black shirt and some black leggings. You put some eyeliner on and some mascara following you straightening your hair and put it in a HIGH ponytail. You walked out and saw Phil continuing to sleep so your quietly walked out of the bathroom to go to the kitchen. You turned the AC on full blast. Dan woke up and snuck up behind you grabbing your waist and kissing you on the neck.

"Daniel Howell! Stop!" You giggled at the sensation the kiss gave you.

"Hello, beautiful," Dan said flirtily. "Did you turn the AC on? Why? It's so cold out." Dan questioned worriedly.

"No, I am sweating! I don't know why tho." You said curiously of what's wrong with you. You thought "Is it cause I need sex? No. Oh God..." You realized what it could be. Dan saw your face turn red and he knew something was wrong.

"F/N? Are you okay? What's wrong?" Dan asked concerned. 

"Oh, nothing, I just forgot to do something. I have to go out I'll be back." You said quickly running to grab your shoes and coat.

"What? Also where?" Dan asked.

"I need zit cream. I have to go to the pharmacy." You said making up an excuse and quickly ran, you thought "Did I really just say zit cream to Dan? OMG!" You laughed as you ran to the car and drove off to the pharmacy. Just in case Dan or Phil were to see you actually bought zit cream and the other thing you needed.

~TIME SKIP UNTIL YOU GET BACK FROM THE PHARMACY~

"I am home!" You yelled to get their attention. You came back with the bag from the Pharmacy and with three Starbucks coffee drinks.

"Thanks, F/N, coffee is amazing!" Dan said with Phil nodding and kissing you on the cheek. They sat on the couch and started watching Death Note.

"I'll be right back, gonna go in the bathroom." You said and walked towards the bathroom. This was it. Something you never thought that you would do at the age of 25. You thought you would do this when you were older and probably settled down with your one true love. "But wait, Dan and Phil, adore me. I have nothing to fear, except that there's a chance that there is something growing inside of me." You said nervously. You open the package for the pregnancy test. You took it. You waited two minutes. You looked at yourself and saw your face turning red and you saw tears coming down your face. "Why am I doing this alone? Come on, Dan and Phil probably knew this would happen. I told them a bunch of times that I am allergic to the birth pill thing. What did they was gonna happen? This is half their fault. Except, actually, which one of them?" You realized. "Phil... It would be him." You decide to text Phil. 

You: Can you come here, please.

Phil: Sure. R u okay?

You: Not really. I need you.

Phil: Coming right now, don't worry.

You heard Phil approaching the bathroom in your bedroom. You opened it. Phil saw you crying and saw your face and realized what you were holding. He brought you into a hug.

"Don't worry, F/N, I love you," Phil said reassuring you. The test came up....

Positive. This was it, the final test for Phil. Would he stay or leave you. He picked you up and cheered around and kissed you on the forehead. He whispered to you

"We will be the best parents ever!" He said kissing you.

"Should I tell Dan? He'll probably get mad at me since I think it's not his... Honestly... I don't know." You said worriedly.

"It doesn't matter. Dan and I will treat this baby as if it was ours. I love you, F/N, never forget that." Phil said that starting to carry you to Dan in a bridal way. You started laughing and hitting Phil to let you down.

"Whoa! What's up? What's with the bridal carrying?" Dan chuckled. Phil put you down by Dan, your emotion changed right away to when you realized you had to tell Dan what's wrong. How could you? He loved you and now you are carrying his best friend's baby. "Oh, Dan, I am so sorry I can't believe what I've done." You thought to yourself.

"D...Dan...I am sorry. I didn't mean for this-this to happen. I'm so-so sorry." You said sniffling. 

"What's wrong, F/N, talk to me," Dan said moving closer to you and then picking your hand up and holding it. Phil sat behind you and looked at Dan and his face turned red.

"I am sorry, Dan, I truly am," Phil said apologetic. 

"What did you two do?" Dan let got of your hand and looked upset.

"I'm preg-pregnant. I am sorry Dan!" You started crying and put your hands on your face.

"I...I can't believe this. Is..it mine?" Dan asked demanding to know.

"I don't think so," You tried to say but barely could. You tried to grab Dan's arm but he walked away and said

"No, I don't want to be with you right now. You too, Phil, leave me alone. I...I can't look at you." Dan said angrily and walked away. You sobbed into Phil's chest and said

"You were wrong, Phil, he hates me now."

"No, F/N, he just needs some time. He'll soon realize that he needs to start thinking about the baby." Phil said trying to make you stop crying.

"Phil? Don't leave me please." You begged Phil.

"I will never leave you, F/N, I love you." Phil said.