Day 41

You woke up dying of heat. Dan and Phil's arms were both around you and they were creating tons of heat. You got up and they shifted, throwing their arms around each other, you held back laughter and quickly grabbed your phone. Opening the camera app you quickly took a photo and couldn't hold in your laughter any longer. You burst out laughing causing Dan and Phil to wake up and moving from their previous position. 

"What F/N?" Dan asked. You clicked on the photo and showed them it.

"Oh my God." Phil said embarrassed. 

"Well, now we know Phan is really real," You added and smirked.

"Are you going to use that to blackmail us?" Dan asked laughing and starting to get up. He stood in front of you shirtless, he was 6'3 while you were only 5'10, making this encounter very hard to resist kissing his bare chest. You were staring at Dan and zoned out into your daydream fantasy.

"F/N?" Phil said not sure what was happening because he couldn't he see behind Dan.

"Hey, F/N, might want to look somewhere else." Dan smirked.

"Y-yeah, I am totally gonna blackmail you with this photo now!" You said looking away from Dan and grabbing him a shirt. He put the shirt on that you handed him, Phil then got up as Dan walked out of the room. You headed out with Dan but got a peek of Phil's abs with the corner of your eye. You were basically drooling over chiseled chest. (Cause Phil totally looks like that XD) 

"Hey, F/N, what are you looking at?" Phil  laughed because he could see where you eyes were going to. You didn't hear Phil at all because you couldn't stop looking at him. You quickly closed the door quietly and locked it. You started to walk closer to Phil taking your pajama top off, you then jumped on him and he caught you.

"Whoa, F/N, what you doing?" Phil said acting innocent.

"Phil...You know exactly what I am doing." You said flirtily. You started to kiss Phil on the neck which made him sit down on the bed. Pushing him down on the bed you continued to kiss him on the neck then you kissed his lips. You needed this, oh God you missed this, Phil's hands on your body and kissing him. Ever since you have been pregnant this little 'activity' that you did with either one of them just stopped happening. You didn't necessarily mind it because they focused more on just spending time on you rather them throwing themselves at you, but let's face it, you were horny. 

"F/N, we should get up, come on you need to eat also I am starving," Phil said. You got up pissed off and said:

"Fine whatever." Phil then got up after you.

"What's wrong?" He said putting his hands on your hips.

"Nothing!" You removed his hands and marched out the room.

"Uh F/N! You forgot your-" You left as Phil finished his sentence "Shirt. Okay then, I guess Dan will be happy," He ended his sentence and grabbed a shirt and quickly walked out of the room. Marching into the kitchen you grabbed you favorite Doctor Who cup and pour some coffee. Turning around you saw Dan staring at your boobs, you were pissed that they acted like this and yet didn't do anything. You angry and yelled at Dan.

"What?! Never seen my boobs before?! It's not new! UGH!" You yelled and walked off to the gaming room. Phil walked up to Dan and grabbed some coffee.

"What did I do?" Dan asked.

'I think she is just in a bad mood. Also I honestly don't expect her to come out of that soon because her pregnancy is probably causing it so be careful with her." Phil said going to sit on the couch and watch some 'Death Note'.  Dan felt bad and decided to go and help you. He came to the gaming room and saw that you were playing the Sims 4. You had a character that was you, Dan and Phil and two kids. 

"Nice family." He said. You ended falling off the chair spilling coffee and landing on Dan knocking him down.

"DAN!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!" You yelled in pure agony. Phil ran upstairs and saw what happened. He quickly helped you ignoring Dan.

"What happened?!"Phil asked making sure you were okay and so were the babies. 

"I might have scared her to death." Dan said trying not to laugh. You were holding back tears. 

"MIGHT?! THAT FUCKING HURT! YOU IDIOT!" You yelled sniffling. You then pulled Phil in and hugged him.

"See? Dan? This is what I warned you about." Phil said while hugging you.

"I am so so sorry, F/N, this was a complete accident!" Dan said trying very hard to apologize for what happened.

"It-it's okay, but what do you mean that you warned him? Phil?" You asked whipping the tears off your face. 

"Well...Your pregnancy has made you a bit irritated."Phil said. You sighed. 

"Okay...awkward conversation now, yeah.....My pregnancy hasn't made me irritated what has made me irritated is that you guys never want to do anything." You explained.

"What do you mean by 'anything'?" Dan asked.

"Well you know." You said pushing Phil from what happened earlier. 

"I do?" Phil asked.

"Did you already forget? Phil come on it happened like literally 20 minutes ago." You said.

"What happened 20 minutes ago?" Dan asked.

"Okay, do I seriously have to spell it out for you guys?" You asked jokingly.

"Yes." They both replied. 

"Oh, shit, okay well then" You walked away from them and they followed. You walked towards your bedroom and they followed you. The three of you stopped and you told them to sit down, you took your shirt and pants off and said:

"Okay, well, I am horny." You said and blushed and giggled a little.