Day 38 ( BIG SKIP SORRY LOL)

Five weeks since you found out you were pregnant. You hated this week so far, it consisted of you puking up every two minutes. Not mention to Dan and Phil was out at the BBC 1 radio show. It was Sunday, you hated Sundays cause you were alone for the most part of them. It was 9:30pm and Dan and Phil would be back soon, you were excited because you were so lazy you only ate cereal at noon. But you knew Dan or Phil would help you out, but to be fair you were very tired and carrying their children. The door open and Phil saw you on the couch in your pajamas, he walked over and hugged you.

"How are you doing?" He asked.

"I...HATE...Morning sickness." You said trying to pronounce your words so he could understand how much rage you had held in. 

"Okay, I told you that you NEED to eat healthier, F/N, we have been over this!" Dan yelled from the kitchen.

"I know but I need help, I have like no energy, please can you make me some food pleaseeeeeeee?" You pleaded and you look at Phil with your puppy dog eyes.

"Well, I guess we can order something," Phil replied.

"Okay, so what are we gonna order then?" Dan asked as he walked back to you and Phil.

"Well ask me and if I think I am gonna puke then not that." You said.

"Pizza?" Phil asked, you almost hurled.

"K, no pizza. Chinese?" Dan asked. You shook your head violently no.

"Okay, Indian food?" Phil asked and Dan looked happy and you could tell he wanted you to say yes. 

"YEAH!" You said and bounced happily on the couch.

"Good! I will go and get it I'll be back in 20 minutes with food." Dan said and got ready and kissed you goodbye and left. You sat on the couch beside Phil and cuddled up next to him, he put his arm around you and turned the T.V. on. 

~20 MINUTES LATER DAN RETURNS~ 

Dan walked in with the food and saw that you were sleeping on Phil's chest while Phil watched T.V.

"Oh hey, should we wake her up?" Dan whispered as he carefully closed the door and headed towards the couch.

"Probably, she was hungry, I don't think she'll be upset," Phil said. Phil carefully woke you up. You woke up and stretched your arms out hitting Dan accidently in the stomach. You heard someone groan but didn't realize what happened.

"What happened, Dan?" You asked and heard Phil laugh in the background.

"F-F/N, you just h-hit me in the stomach." Dan tried to say losing his breath more than he would usually. Phil laughed hysterically.  You looked at him with a stern look.

"Hey, Phil, do you want to be punched too?" You asked Phil.

"Nope no thank you I am good," Phil said quickly. You then hugged Dan.

"Sorry, Dan, I didn't see you there otherwise I wouldn't have hit you." You explained to Dan as he hugged you back. He laughed. 

"It's okay, F/N, I am fine. How are you doing tho?" He asked wondering about your pregnancy. 

"Y-yeah, I am good." You said quietly. 

"What's wrong, F/N, are you okay?" Phil asked.

"Yeah, I just need to-" You quickly got up and ran towards the bathroom and threw up. You could only stand a sniff of the food until you needed to hurl.

"I am sorry, F/N, I didn't realize you would be sick from this. What do you want I'll get it." Dan asked when he got to the bathroom. You threw one more time and cleaned yourself up and flushed the toilet. 

"Can we call Sasha?" You asked Dan. "She made this soup for me when I was sick when we lived in Paris. It helped me a lot, do you guys mind if we call her?" You asked Dan and Phil.

"No problem, F/N, I'll call her right away," Phil said. He took his phone and dialed her phone number. He quickly ended the call and said that she would be here in a few minutes.

Some had past and Sasha was there, you hugged her and she then headed straight for the kitchen. 

"So? DO you have all the ingredients?" Phil asked.

"You live with F/N right?" She asked.

"Yeah." Dan and Phil said.

"Then yes I do." She replied and you laughed.

"I brought the ingredients just in case I ever needed her soup, I knew I would at some point, but I didn't imagine it would be when I was pregnant with your guys' kids." You said laughing.

"How come you never told us that you lived in Paris before?" Phil asked. You laughed nervously.

"Uh....Guys you don't want to know what happened, trust me." Sasha said trying to save you. You hadn't thought about Paris for a while, you hated that part of your life anyhow. You were 19 and you just become an adult so it was a weird time as you could imagine. 

"Let's just say F/N and I partied... An LOT." Sasha said. Both, Phil and Dan, looked at you with a shocked yet dirtied minded look.

"OKAY! Stop you two! Stop with those looks right now." You demanded and you turned red. 

"Wow, F/N, were some crazy sex crazed girl?" Dan asked as he walked closer to you.

"Hey, Dan, can you not? She is my best friend and me, while I am here,  rather not witness her getting fucked by you and Phil." Sasha said. Phil laughed and Dan continued.

"Sasha?! Seriously?! Can you help more than just staring?" You asked Sasha and laughed as Dan grabbed you and started kissing your neck. You moaned. Sasha started walking over and broke it up.

"Okay. Dan, stop, please I am gaining new mental scars." Sasha said. She turned around and saw that Phil snuck behind her and took you towards his bedroom. 

~WHOAA EXCITING!! Sorry for not updating more, by the way, I have found a new show and I am addicted to watching it, ill start posting more I promise. ~