Day 8

You woke up and walked to the kitchen and made some coffee. You then quickly decided to call Sasha and make an appointment for the test. You thought " I need to know right away, screw what Dan and Phil think, it's my body!" You called her and made an appointment later that afternoon. After the call you realized it was 11 AM and Dan and Phil were still sleeping. Giggling you thought that you would sneak in sometime with Dan since Phil has had more time with you than Dan. You finished up your coffee and put it away and walked towards Dan's bedroom, you opened the door and closed it behind you locking it. You turned around and saw Dan on his computer in his boxers and nothing else, he didn't hear you cause he had headset in and you realized what he was watching.....

HORROR! 

Daniel James Howell was watching/searching up porn! You stood there for at least 5 minutes not saying anything, he didn't even notice you. You decided what you could do, you saw that he was looking up whisks. You then recall his video he made with your great friend Tyler, HORROR AGAIN! WHY DAN WHY? You then thought that you could scare Dan, you quickly unlocked the door ran out grabbed a mask and a whisk. You walked back in and taped Dan's shoulder with the whisk. 

"Hot." Dan said cause he knew it was you. You took the mask off.

"Did you know?" You asked curious how he didn't have any reaction at all.

"I heard you in the kitchen, figured you would come here so I searched this up on purpose. F/N, nice try tho, A+ for effort." He said applauding you.

"Plus I like the fact that you didn't realize what you were wearing." Dan added looking at your body, you only wore a bra that was too small and some panties that were a tad too tight. You smiled dirtily. 

"Well, I did want to have some private time with you," You stated taking your bra off "Come on, Dan, I am sure you are begging for it since we haven't for a while. If you aren't then I am really weak, I miss your body against mine and I want you to hold my boobs. You do just right, Dan, please." You begged. "Plus if you say no then I know you are lying because another part of you is on my side." You said as your hand drifted towards his bulge. 

"Oh God, F/N, your too much for me. You are not good for my health let's just say that." He grabbed you in as he said that, his hands were on your ass. Your hands on his crotch, you decided to take one of Dan hands and put it on your bare breast. He smirked.

"You really want it that bad, really, F/N?" Dan teased you.

"Dan...Pleaseeeeeee" You begged.

"I guess since you are begging." Dan said, he then proceeded pushed you on the bed and he started to kiss you passionately. He then stopped and quickly locked the door and he came back and you stood up and pushed him on the bed. He sat back down and saw you on your knees, he realized what you wanted to do. He smirked dirtily. You looked at the time and you had five hours until you needed to be at the appointment. You proceeded to take Dan's pants down and saw how he excited he really was.

"Daniel you're a naughty boy, getting all this excited, why didn't you make a move sooner?" You teased him.

"Oh sorry, I tried resisting, I now realize with you F/N that's impossible." He smirked. You giggled. You then continued to move your hand on to his balls, you massaged them. He moaned, you liked it and then started to lick his cock up and down. You started from the bottom and made your way up. You moaned while licking him, you got Dan more excited, you sucked on his balls. 

"Fu-fuck...F/N..." He moaned your name. You started to get excited. You then started deep throating him and you loved the taste that lingers. You craved for this because it's been while since you had sex, these boys pretty much made you an addict to sex. You started going faster make him moan your name which lead you to moan while sucking him. He took your head in his hands started pushing you harder, you love when Dan was rough it made you only want him more. He ended up cumming in your mouth, it ran down your throat into your stomach. He then came some more on your face you then used your hands and took some into your hands and then you licked it off.

"Yummy, so good Dan." You said dirtily. He smirked.

"Can you fuck me in the ass cause I believe in Jesus?"(Reference to a Video) You giggled. He laughed that you said that considering the circumstances you were all in. He agreed and you then got on all fours and he lined himself up. He then started to enter your asshole, you could feel him make his way inside you. His hard cock slithered inside and all your soft spots were touched all the way while. He moaned your name in your ear, you answered with:

"Fuck me as hard as you can, Daniel, I want all of you." You said as you almost begged for it. He moaned as he could feel how tight you were, you knew he loved it though, he moved slow. At first Dan was gentle but you knew soon after he would get greedy, oh and he did, Dan started fucking you as hard as he could. He thrusted in you so hard that you were moaning really loud so Dan kissed you so Phil wouldn't hear you. Phil was very tired last night so you knew he wouldn't wake up on his own for a while. Dan then picked you up and pushed you against the wall and fucked you there, his hand were on your boobs. He squeezed them tightly as he kissed you very deep, as deep as his thrusts, he then stopped kissing you started sucking on your nipples. You covered your mouth and moan into it really hard, Dan was moaning as he sucked you. You both were in ecstasy, you were close to coming from Dan. You didn't know what had gotten into him but he wasn't ready to stop anytime soon. You ended up coming way before Dan did. He then smirked at you because he knew you were sensitive now so he then did something that he knew you would hate him for and love him at the same time. He then took two fingers and started to rub your clit. You moaned and said:

"I so hate you right now and fuckkkkkk Dannnnnnnn." You moaned in bliss savoring the moment. He continued rubbing you there, he began slow and then want really fast and he as well thrusted faster too. He saw your face and how much you loved this, you were about to cum and so was he, you could feel him grow inside your ass. He was ready to cum inside you and you were ecstatic to be doing this with Dan right now, you needed this, then it happened... 

Phil walked in as you both came.

NEXT CHAPTER YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH