Day 7 (CONTINUED)

You met your friend at your favourite coffee place, Tim Hortons, you ordered just a mocha and a sandwich. Your friend just got a regular coffee.
"Okay, what's up I haven't heard from you in a month! So I know that you are living with Dan and Phil but you obviously have something else going on." Your friend asked.
"K, so I can't lie to you. Dan and I and Phil are in let's say a different type of a relationship. See Dan is dating me and Phil is also dating me at the same time." You said trying not to sound like a weird person. You friend gasped and yelled omg, everybody looked at you.
"Quiet!" You said to her.
"Sorry, okay so then who took your virginity?" She asked knowing that with two boyfriends you can't still be a virgin.
"Phil...took both..." You giggled and blushed. She looked at you realizing that you said both and she knew just what you meant. She giggled.
"Shit, you are so lucky! I now want Phil and Dan!" She punched you in the arm lightly.
"So, there's one last thing that I forgot to mention. I am...preg...pregnant." You said slowly and quietly. She took you buy the arm and into her car, she opened the door for you and you hopped into the car with your coffee and your sandwich. You coughed and looked at her concerned.
"I knew something was wrong, sorry if I freaked you out, but there's this study. Okay so the study is where you can have two babies but they have two different fathers. So... There's a chance that if you had sex with both of them and they uh... Came.... Ew.... You could possibly be pregnant with both of their babies." She told you. 

"OMG! Really? Okay that's weird. But since you now told me this I need you to come with me to the apartment to tell Dan and Phil because they will say I am making this up." You told your friend. She nodded and started the car and drove towards the apartment.

~TIME SKIP~ 

You and your friend arrived at the apartment. You opened the door to find Dan and Phil playing Mario kart. 

"DAMN IT! DAN!" Phil yelled as Dan threw a red shell towards him. Dan was always good Mario kart hence why Phil hated playing. You giggled at Phil's frustration. 

"Oh! Hey, F/N is back!" Phil yelled pausing the game and running to give you a hug.

"Phil, don't be rude, her friend is here as well!" Dan said giving you a hug and your friend one too, she giggled.

"Okay, F/N, you didn't tell me that you were with two giant beauties!" Your friend blushed.

"OMG! Stop!" You laughed at her reaction.

"Oh, yeah sorry guys, this is-" You got caught off by your friend.

"SPARTA!!" She yelled laughing her ass off.

"Really?!" Phil said being an idiot like he always is.

"Phil,seriously, you had to ask that?" Dan said giving him a look of shame.

"Her name is Sasha. We have been since kindergarten, she knows pretty much everything about us three and this is good cause she is also too smart for her age. She graduated early and finished medical school early as well so she is like a specialist on babies!" You said cheerful. 

"Yeah, well, she says all of this cause I have done some recent studies.... Now I honestly don't know weather or not you guys will be happy or not, F/N wasn't quiet sure either, but on the other hand you guys did stay when you found she was pregnant so I trust both of you." Sasha said.

"I would never leave nor would Phil, we love her, she is pretty much my everything!" Dan said and Phil agreeing as he walked over to you and started hugging you. 

"Well, here's the thing, I hate thinking about this considering she is like my sister. BUT, anyways, if you guys....uh...both had sex with....God....her....she could possibly be pregnant with both of your guys kids. Like she has two kids that have different father's, it happens, one in every 400." Sasha explained.

"Wait... She is pregnant with both of our kids?" Dan questioned. 

"Yeah." Sasha said, she ended up explaining to Dan and Phil how it all worked out. A couple hours past and Sasha finished explaining, Phil and Dan understood what was going on. 

"But, guys, we don't completely know if she is pregnant with bot of your kids but it is a big possibility. There is a test to see if she is pregnant with two kids and if she is then we know what to do." Sasha said.

"Can we take it" You asked. "I want to know now." You demanded. 

"F/N, are you sure, we don't have to know until you need to know." Phil said worried it could hurt you.

"No, I want to know, I NEED to know." You told Phil.

"F/N, I think Phil is worried weather or not it'll hurt you," Dan said agreeing with Phil's statement.

"Well, then, good news. It will not hurt her, it doesn't hurt anyone in this process." Sasha said happy with some good news, you ran towards her and hugged her whispering to her thank you over and over. Sasha hugged back she had to go, you and the two boys said goodbye to her.

"Wow, so there's a chance that I am not just carry one person but two? Weird and cool at the same time." You said to Dan and Phil and started giggling.

"Well, since you are carrying two aliens inside you there will be strict health care going around, with this said it's time to go to bed."  Dan said, Phil agreed and took your hand towards to your bedroom. They both tucked you in and kissed you goodnight. You feel asleep instantly, the day had almoost too much excitement.