Day 42 (Continued)

"Thanks, Sasha," You said to Sasha as she handed you a cup of hot cocoa and you guys sat by her fireplace. 

"Don't worry, F/N, Dan, and Phil will come to their senses and realize that they need to stop thinking about what they need is important. You come first." Sasha explained as you took a sip of your hot cocoa. You placed it down and then heard a knock on the door. Sasha opened it and saw Dan and Phil, she knew Dan didn't do anything wrong so she let him in and blocked Phil and stared at him. Dan walked over to you and you got up and hugged up and sniffled. 

"Phil...If you hurt her again...I will honestly hurt you." Sasha said threatening Phil. Phil whimpered and you laughed and signaled Sasha to let him in.

 Phil ran beside you and hugged you from behind. You squealed and Sasha gave Phil a stern look. He quickly stopped and you saw and then felt bad and hugged Phil again and lifted your leg up. You stopped and ran over to Sasha and gave her a hug and thanked her for helping you, the three of you (Dan, Phil, and You) proceeded out of the door and went home.

~1 hour past and you guys arrived home~ 

Dan opened the door for you and you entered. Phil entered after and walked into the kitchen with Dan while you went and sat down on the couch. The two of them were whispering very loudly, they were talking about how they both asked you to marry them. You decided to say something: "I can hear you so you might as well discuss it with me!" You yell at them from the living room. They laughed and walked out from the kitchen and walked towards you and sat down beside you. You awkwardly sat there waiting for them to say something reassuring. They didn't. 

"Uh...So...What will happen?" You questioned quietly and concerned. Phil gulped and Dan just sat there wide eyed. 

"Okay, guys, seriously I don't know what to do! I need help, so, help me!" You demanded. Phil nodded vigorously. 

"Well...Don't you decide who you want to marry?" Dan asked.

"DAN! SERIOUSLY?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?!" You yelled at him and hit him on the shoulder. 

"Ow...Why did you hit me?" Dan asked stupidly. 

"You seriously think I can decide between you two?!" You replied and giving him the death stare. 

"Yeah, Dan, that was kind of stupid to say that," Phil added.

"Well, what am I supposed to say?!" Dan said worriedly. 

"Literally anything but that!" You yelled at Dan laughing afterwards. You smiled and laid down onto Dan's chest and he put his arm around you. Phil smiled. Dan kissed your forehead and you grabbed Phil's arm and held it.

"Guys...I am sorry...I honestly can't decide and that's that." You explained to them. You got up and kissed Dan on the lips and then Phil, you said goodnight and left towards your bedroom. Phil walked after you and entered your bedroom after you. 

"I am very sorry, F/N, I love you," Phil said hugging you. You hugged back and kissed him on the cheek and went to bed and slept with Phil beside you. Dan then later joined. 

SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN FOREVER BECAUSE ITS THE HOLIDAYS AND I AM BUSY BUT ILL TRY TO POST MORE AND MAKE THEM LONGER UNLIKE THIS ONE! :D