Day 7

You woke happily, you couldn't remember the last time you woke up happy. Actually, yo could even say you were ecstatic, why? Because you could hear Dan and Phil fighting over what you would like better on your crepes. Dan, you could hear wanted chocolate syrup with strawberries while Phil said that you would love apples and cinnamon. You decided to get up and sneak up behind them. You got to the kitchen and said:

"Awe! That's so cute! You guys are fighting over me!" You said blushing.

"No, F/N, get back to bed! We are serving you in bed. Now come on, follow me." Dan said and took your hand and made you get back in bed, he set the pillows up for you and made it comfortable for you. Phil decided you would like the apples and cinnamon and made it his way, he came to the bedroom with the food and you could see Dan's face light up like a tomato. You started giggling at Dan's reaction.

"Oh no! Phil, somebody doesn't like your choice of toppings!" You laughed and poked Dan in the stomach.

"Damn right!" Dan said jealously.

"Well, Dan, believe or not F/N was supposed to eat it and look! She so wants to eat it!" Phil said as he gave you the plate and you looked at it as if it was your last meal you would ever have.

"Sorry, Dan, but this looks good!" You said as you started digging in, you moaned in pleasure.

"OMG! Phil! Soooooo delicious." You said.

"Well, I have heard that before, wonder where" Phil said trying to make Dan jealous. He had succeeded. You saw what happened and decided it wasn't fair, plus you liked when they fight over you. You quickly finished it and gave back to Phil and he hurried off, you knew he would be back in two minutes. "Okay, we have two minutes, do it now." You thought to yourself. You grabbed Dan and kissed him passionately and he pushed you back onto the bed. You whimpered. Dan liked it cause he groaned out of your mouth soon after, Phil walked in.

"HEY!" Phil said jealously. Dan and I kept at it, Phil saw where Dan's hands drifted to. He grabbed your boobs. You moaned. Phil took actions and pulled Dan off of you. You giggled and blushed as you panted.

"No! Bad F/N! Why did you make me do that? God, F/N. Tsk tsk." Dan said trying to pretend like he wasn't at fault.

"Uh? Dan!?" You pushed him and giggled.

"Dan, I saw where those hands were going." Phil pointed out.

"I mean, Phil, come on! My boobs are great!" You said and got up and pushed your boobs together. Phil looked shocked.

"F-F/N...Uh...Where was I?" Phil said resisting a lot of urge to kiss you. You decided to jump, you wanted Phil to lose control, he looked so sexy when he did.

"Phil..." You moaned and walked away slowly, he followed you.

"Dan..." You pointed at Dan and moaned louder, he did the same and followed you. You giggled a little because you now have two tall boys following you around aimlessly. They started going faster, Phil was closer and you decided to fall into his hands. He caught you.

"My hero." You said and kissed him. He pulled you in. Dan whimpered.

"Sorry, Dan, come here." Phil let you down and you ran towards to Dan and you hugged Dan. You kissed him and he pushed you against the wall. He stopped.

"That was good but, guys sorry, I have plans." You said.

"With whom?" Phil asked.

"My best friend, I need to tell her what's up, she is concerned." You told Dan and Phil.

"Fine." Dan said jealously.

"Well be safe. Love you." Phil said kissing you.

"I love you too, Phil, and you too Dan." You said.

"I love you too." Dan said kissing your forehead. You grabbed your converse and your leather coat and ran to a taxi.
TIME SKIP BIATCH
Lol sorry next part will be updated soon