Day 3 ( CONTINUED)

WARNING LOTS OF SMUT!!

Phil carried you with your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. He carried you to the living room and he sat down, you whispered to Phil telling him to tell Dan what you had told him.

"F/N likes us both and wants us to be a couple with her, we don't do anything together, but you can date F/N and I'll date F/N. She loves us both." Phil explained.

"What!? How does that even work?! F/N! Explain please!" Dan demanded.

"Dan! Stop yelling! F/N is upset. We can do this calmly." Phil told him.

"Okay," Dan replied. You whispered everything to Phil who would tell Dan.

"Wait?! Really?! OH! I didn't realize that was included the deal?! Nice" Phil said with satisfaction, you chuckled at Phil's reaction and started to feel something grow by your crotch.

"PHIL! OMG!" You hit his shoulder and laughed.

"Sorry, you got me excited!" Phil whispers.

"What?? What's happening?" Dan asked.

"F/N said, uh, that if we were to do this, there would be" and Phil was cut off when you yelled threesomes. Dan was speechless. You then got up and walked towards Dan and kissed his lips and kissed Phil's, you winked and walked to your bedroom. You quickly got undressed and put own some sexy underwear and a sexy bra. You then put back on a very exposing grey shirt that was a little tight and some tight black yoga pants and walked back to them.

"Hey, I am gonna order some pizza I am starving!" You said happily and walked out of the room. Neither of them actually saw what you were wearing so they didn't follow you.

"Dan, I'll be right back, can you turn the T.V on. Go to Netflix, Doctor who is F/N's favourite show." Phil said

"Okay," Dan replied. Phil walked into the kitchen and saw you sitting on the counter about to call Dominoes. Phil saw your shirt and pants and was in awe and couldn't move. You decided to call Dominoes and order for all of you, you order your favourite pizza and Dan and Phil's ( they liked the same thing on it). You then walked up to Phil and said that the pizza would be here in 20 minutes and kissed his cheek.

"Hold up" He grabbed you and kissed you passionately and then stopped and look at your body. 

"Come on, Phil, let's go to the couch." You pulled him towards where Dan sat. You sat between Dan and Phil and you wrapped your right leg around Dan's left and your left leg wrapped around Phil's right leg.

"F/N, Holy shit, you look so hot i might not be able to control myself," Phil said

"Yeah, me too, God your body," Dan said agreeing with Phil.

"Well we can't do anything...yet. Pizza will be here soon." You said teasing them.

~20  minutes passed~

Phil grabbed the pizza and paid for it while Dan grabbed some plates and you grabbed the drinks. You brought back 3 cokes and the pizza was cheese while Dan and Phil's had lots of toppings. 

You already ate for about an hour while watching Doctor who. Dan quickly grabbed the plates and cups while Phil grabbed the remains of the pizza and put it in the fridge, you continued to watch Doctor who. Dan took a little longer because he had to the dishes so Phil took complete advantaged.

He sat next to you and put his arm around you and pulled you in.

"So? It looks as if you are teasing us F/N." Phil told you.

"What? No, of course not." You sarcastically told Phil.

Dan entered then room and said, " I have to agree with him, F/N."

"Dan I think we should discuss what we should do with F/N as she watches TV," Phil told Dan. They exited the room and discussed what they would do to you. You hot just by the thought of what they might do to you. The two of them came out, you stopped the show and turned the TV off. Phil sat on your right and Dan sat on your left, both of them drooling over your body.

"Damn." They said in unison. You blushed and giggled a little, you loved them looking at you like that. Dan turned your head towards him and kissed you passionately, the kiss made melt. You and Dan exploring each other's mouths made you moan ever so lightly, it made Dan moan as well. Phil began to kiss your neck hard marking, his hand then followed down to your clit as he stroked it from outside your pants. You couldn't help yourself, your right hand fell down to Phil's pants and tried to take them off and your left you did the same to Dan. They both got the hint and took off their pants and shirts.

"Oh, my god. Phil..." You pushed Phil down on the couch and passionately kissed him, Dan picked you back up jealous and made you lay on him. You realized how good looking Dan was and couldn't help yourself and started to kiss him harder than with Phil. 

"Dan! Come on!" Phil felt left out.

"Oh sorry!" You yelled and looked at Phil.

'Wait, let's take this top off even though it super hot on you I want to see your rocking bod." Said Phil. You throw your shirt and your hair fell on top of your breasts. Phil's packaged started growing and you could feel it underneath where you sat. You looked behind you and saw Dan had the same reaction.

"Well, it seems you guys just helped my self-esteem" You giggled and blushed. 

"F/N. Pull down your pants and after go down on all fours." Demanded Dan. You loved when either one of them took control. You took your yoga pants off and threw them away and Dan caught and said "Wear these more often, you are smoking in these" Phil nodded in agreement. You giggled at that comment as you got on your fours.

"Wait, F/N, where do you want us? Like do you want me front or back?" Dan questioned.

"Oh God, I don't know. I mean I just had my virginity taken and i never had anal" You to yourself. You then realized that Phil should be the one to take your anal first cause he took your virginity too.

"Dan, can u lay down and ill get on you." You told Dan. Dan was excited, but Phil realized what you were doing and smirked. Phil slipped off your lacey panties and tossed them aside and Dan unhooked your bra and threw them to aside too.

"Oh! Shit, wait! No condoms...." Dan said upset.

"Really? You too? OMG, i am gonna buy condoms for your guys birthdays. " You looked sternly at Phil and Dan.

"Fine, i know Phil's good and so am I, Dan?" You questioned.

"Yes." He replied confindent. 

"Okay, F/N, Here we go." They said at the same time.