Day 4 (CONTINUED)

You woke up in the middle of your two favorite people, you then realized you needed a shower and bad. You carefully got out of bed and grabbed some clothes and jumped into Phil's shower. Phil woke up and realized you were gone and saw the door opened to the bathroom and hear the shower running. He got out of the bed carefully too and closed the door and locked it.

"Phil?" You said looking at him through the glass.

"May I join?" He asked politely. 

"Why certainly," You said as you giggle.

Phil takes off his clothes and opens the shower and you push him against the shower wall and kiss him really hard. He pulls you in and makes the kiss deeper. Dan just woke up and realize that you and Phil were both.

"I swear to God Phil better not be hogging her," He said jealously. He then heard the shower running and decided to open the door. He thought to himself "Of course he locked the door, damn!" He then heard you moan. 

"Wait, F/N, Dan's awake I can't hear him snoring anymore," Phil whispered quietly.

"Oh Phil, I don't care I need this, please. I am yours, right now you can do whatever you want" You said flirtily.

"Okay," Phil responded quickly.

Dan heard what you said and thought "No F/N! Don't give in! Damn Phil! He will pay!" Dan walked away and went into the kitchen and made some tea.

"OH PHIL! YOU DICK IS SO BIG!" You yelled in pleasure.

"F/N! I am gonna!" He yelled and came inside you once again. You came too and fell but Phil picked you up.

"Oh, Phil. I love you so much! Please do that with me more often!" You begged.

"Oh yes!" Phil said with pleasure. You sat there with Phil for a while because you couldn't move from what Phil had just done. You both got out and dried each other and got dressed. Phil walked out first with you leading behind and holding his hand. You walked to the kitchen, you sat down and Phil went to grab you both tea.

"Ha! There you guys are! Did you have F/N?" Dan said sarcastically with some anger.

"Sorry, Dan, but Phil," You said still flirtily with Phil.

"Dan, come on she wanted it too, I didn't do anything she didn't want," Phil said apologetic. 

"I know you didn't! You know what I heard for the hour and a half!?" Dan said frustrated. This made you giggle because Dan looked so hot when he was like this. Dan realized you were staring at him.

"What? What's wrong?" Dan said worriedly.

"Nothing, you just...um.. look really hot when you are angry." You said and flapped your eyelashes really fast.

"Oh, do I really?" Dan said flirtily back.

"HEY! Cut it out! I am right here!" Phil said as he handed you the tea and sat down.

"What? Phil, I am not doing anything she doesn't want me to do." Dan said smirking. You giggled as your face started turning red.

"Calm down, come on! I love you both!" You said reassuring them both and kissed Dan and Phil on the cheek. 

"Now? What are you guys up to this fine day?" You asked curiously.

"Well, I and Dan have to make a video for today cause it's been a month and the viewers will get antsy," Phil said happily.

"Why doesn't F/N join?" Dan said excitedly.

"I don't know, they might start getting angry because of Phan. I love Phan too so I understand" You pointed out.