Day 4

12am struck. This morning you were in pure ecstasy.

"Okay F/N, here we go." They both said in unison.

"Omg, F/N, you're so tight! Phil you lucky son of a bitch!" Dan yelled.

"F/N! Your ass is so tight too! Yes!" Phil yelled louder.

"OMG! OMG OMG! THIS SENSATION IS AMAZING!! YOU HAVEN'T EVN STARTED MOVING!" You screamed in ecstasy. Dan and Phil started going at the same pace and then faster. Dan pulled you in for passionate kissing while Phil kissed all over your neck giving you multiple hickeys. You moan while Phil and Dan kiss you, your moan made Phil and Dan moan. Dan stop kissing you and said

"So-so tight!" He moaned in pure pleasure.

"I love you guys!" You yelled from the pleasure of them pounding you.

"F/N! I love you too!" They yelled in unison. All of a sudden you could feel Phil and Dan become thick and you knew what that means. You too were about to come.

"F/N!" Dan yelled.

"Daniel!! Ram it into me!" You responded. However, Phil got jealous and pushed hard.

"PHILIP!! YES!" You screamed your reaction to what Phil had did.

"F/N! I am gonna cum!!" They both yelled. Seconds later they both came and their seed shot into your ass and pussy, you came the second it shot out. You laid on top of Dan and started panting while Phil pulled out and laid beside you. You then decided to move between Dan and Phil and so you did.

"...Phil...that...was...AMAZING!" you panted to Phil.

He chuckled and said "That's...why I am called AmazingPhil" He made you giggle. Dan looked at you with jealousy.

"Dan you were on fire, sorry I think you need to change your name" You laughed while kissing Dan on the cheek. You tried to get up but fell on to Phil who laughed and said

"F/N, pretty sure you are gonna need help." Then out of the blue, he picked you up bridal style.

"Phil..." You tried to make him stop but you were too tired and were too happy to make it stop. He carried you to your bed.

"Wait. Can you guys take me to your bedroom, I want to sleep with you guys." You begged. They both nodded, Phil placed you on the bed and he grabbed some boxers for himself and Dan returned with a pair on as well.

"Hey, guys, get i get some kind of clothing too?" You laughed at the fact that you were still naked. Phil chuckled and grabbed you some underwear and one of his baggy t-shirts. You quickly put them on. They both climbed in bed, Phil was behind and Dan was in front of you. They both kissed you goodnight on the forehead and you dozed off very quickly.

THERE WILL BE MORE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER DONT WORRY!!