Day 39

You woke up beside your best friend who was crying, pretty much balling her eyes out. You then realized she was on the phone and you thought to yourself: "Ugh! It's probably that douche Mark she has been dating, I don't know if I should ask tho...I'll listen just a little more then I'll decide." You started listening to her conversation and pretended to be asleep all while. Then her emotion changed to anger whilst crying, that was it for you. Your best friend was crying and was anger you don't care what happened, you then took the phone and told Mark:

"Okay! Mark, FUCK OFF! YOU ARE HURTING HER I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL!!" You yelled at full lung capacity and hung up. Sasha sat there on the bed and said thank you while sniffling.

"What happened?!" Phil came running and looked at you while you sat beside Sasha.

"Her boyfriend is a dickhead and I told him he could fuck himself." You said normally.

"Oh, that makes sense...What did he do?" Dan said as he walked in after Phil.

"H-he....ch-cheated on...me!" Sasha said and threw herself into you and cried.

"What a t-" You got cut off by Phil who said:

"Fucking asshole" and he then ran beside her and hugged her.

"S-seriously, F/N, d-did you b-buy him?" She said hugging Phil and you and tried to laugh. Phil chuckled.

"But, seriously, I always knew he was a twat." You said to her.

"I-I know...bu-but there's another thing.... h-he..." She tried to say. 

"What?" Dan asked as he walked over and hugged you behind you. You then thought to yourself: Seriously?! DAN?! WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING?! OMG HIS HAND IS ON MY CROTCH?! SERIOUSLY?!" You then gave Dan a stern look at him and he smirked dirtily at you. Sasha realized what he was doing and knew you hadn't planned it.

"Hey, Dan?" Sasha said sniffling. You then knew Dan was in some big shit.

"Yeah?" Dan said and didn't realize what was going to happen. Phil then realized what he was doing and was excited for him to get slaughtered.

"I am so so fucking sorry that my troubles don't bother your fucked up boner. But, for these two great people, it does. So DO YOU FUCKING MIND NOT TOUCHING MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND'S VAGINA WHILE I TELL HER THAT MY BOYFRIEND FOR FUCKING 5 YEARS CHEATED ON ME AND GO SOME DUMB FUCK PREGNANT?!" She yelled at Dan's face as she got up and took him to the door.

"I'm-" He then got cut off by you slamming the door on his face. After that drama, Sasha had told you all about what happened with Mark. 

~TIME SKIP, YES YOU WILL BE PISSED WITH DAN BUT NOT PHIL ;) ~

You walk out holding Sasha's hand while she was actually happy. Dan was in his room, you were going to talk to him after helping Sasha out while Phil took her home. She hugged you tightly and you hugged back, Phil opened and let Sasha walk out before him.

"Uh, Phil? Can you please make sure gets inside and she is alright? Please?" You asked Phil.

"Of course, I would do anything for you, also she needs it." He quickly kissed you goodbye and headed out. You then decided to go talk to Dan right away, this could not wait, his manners were awful. You got at his door and he was on his bed looking up at the celling.

"Hey..." Dan said quietly.

"Hey'?! THAT"S YOUR RESPONSE?! REALLY?! THAT FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHAT GETTING ME PREGNANT WASN'T ENOUGH?! YOU HAD TO GO AND FUCKING HIT ME UP WHILE MY BEST FRIEND GOT CHEATED ON BUT SOME FUCKING MORON?! WHAT THE FUCK DAN?! What the actually fuck?! Come on! Seriously?" You yelled panting at the end and slowly calmed down.

"You good? Got it all out?" Dan asked while looking up.

"Y-yeah. Still, what the fuck, Dan, come on." You told Dan as you laid next to him on the bed.

"Yeah, I know, crappy timing, but F/N, I love you. Everything about you is amazing and beautiful. " Dan said as his hand started to hold yours.

"Dan...But seriously, her dick of a boyfriend fucking got someone else pregnant! You idiot!" You said and hit him on the shoulder. 

"F-F/N?" Dan said softly and nervously. He then got up and headed for the living room.

"W-what? Are you okay?" You headed after him. You got to the couch and realized he was down on one knee. 

"No fucking way! Dan?! What are you doing!?" You yelled at him.

"F/N, I have loved you for so long, the day we meet-" Dan got caught off at Phil opening the door to this surprise. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?! DAN?!" Phil yelled and stood in front of you. You then saw what Phil had in his hands from behind him, it was a ring. 

"Oh my God...Y-you...g-guys..." You fainted but Phil and Dan saw and caught you. Blank you were out.

~DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! XD< NEXT CHAPTER SOON!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK!~