Chapter 1

The Billionaire's Assistant

Chapter One

Alicia^^^^

Alicia Stevens' POV

Birds chirping, while the sound of people on the streets talking is what you would like to wake up to right? Instead what I got was the shrilling sound of my alarm clock ringing loudly in my ears. I picked it up and threw it against the wall. Oh great now I need a new alarm clock whoopee. Note the sarcasm.

I lazily got out of bed and went into my private bathroom and took a long warm shower. Did I forget to mention that I have a caramel skin tone, well yeah I do. I wrapped myself with my fluffy purple towel and walked back into my room. I walked into my walk-in closet and changed. I put on my undergarments then my jeans, a black vest and a red plaid shirt with my black and white converse. I held my thick curly hair into a messy bun.

Stepping into the kitchen I see my best friend, Kelly, sitting at the kitchen island eating. "Morning!!" I shouted as I walked in. She mumbled morning with a mouth full of eggs. I took out some pancakes, eggs and bacon with a glass of orange juice. I took a seat next to her and started devouring my breakfast. What, a girl has got to eat.

After breakfast, I grabbed my purse and told Kelly that I was going to the store. "I want a Hershey's White Chocolate Bar please," she begged with a puppy dog face. How could I resist that? I walked to the store and bought an alarm clock, Kelly's chocolate and some junk food for myself.

While walking back some idiot decided not to watch where he was going and sprawled me flat on my ass. "What the fuck!!!" I shouted to the idiot. I looked up and almost fainted at the sight of the face of the Greek god.

"Watch where you're goin..." he trailed off when he looked up from his phone. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going," he explained. I got up and dusted off my butt.

"Yeah I'm sure you are," I said not caring. I walked back to the building and got into the elevator. As soon as I was secured I took out my phone and called my brother.

"Hello," he answered.

"Wassup bro?"

"Ally, how is my favorite sister?"

"I'm good. How about you?"

"I'm great now that you called. Have you got a job yet?"

"I got an interview on Monday. I really hope I get it."

"You'll get it sis don't worry."

"Thanks bro. I'll call you if I get it. Laters."

"Bye Ally."

The elevator dinged acknowledging that I have reached my floor. As soon as I walked into the apartment, I was attacked by Kelly. I screamed as we both fell to the floor. She searched through my bags until she found her chocolate and ran off into her room. "Thanks for picking me up after tackling me to the floor," I shouted after her while getting up.

I could hear the laughing coming from her room. "You're welcome boo," she shouted back. I walked to the kitchen shaking my head. I took out what I wanted from the bag with my alarm clock and put everything else in the cupboards. Walking into the living room, I jumped onto the sofa and turned on the TV. I search through the channels and see a Steven's Universe marathon showing, immediately I switched the channel there.

"We are the crystal gems, we'll always save the day and if you think we can't, we'll always find a way. That's why the people on this world believe in, Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl and Steven!" I sang along with the TV. The show started and I dug into my bag of Doritos. Halfway through the marathon, Kelly joined and we both watched the marathon.

I'm pretty sure I fell asleep because when I opened my eyes,  the sky was dark signifying that it is now night. Me, Kelly and some friends were supposed to go out tonight. I walked straight into my bathroom, did my business then took a long, refreshing bath. Walking out of the shower, I walked into my room to pick out a dress but I just couldn't decide.

"Kelly!" I shouted to her. She walked into my room wearing a robe. She looked at all three dresses and picked the middle one. The dress was black with lace arms and a deep cut in the front. It stopped about mid-thigh and hugged my curves just right. I put my hair in one cornrow and it stopped just above my hip . I put on some dark red lipstick and mascara with eyeliner. I don't really like makeup so I don't use it much. I put on my black pumps and walked over to Kelly's room. She was putting on her heels as i walked through the door. "Damn girl, you look hot!" I said as I looked at her. She was wearing a blood red mini dress with matching heels and lipstick.

"You and me both sweetie," she replied with a smile. "Come on, let's go," she said dragging me out the door. I picked up my purse, keys and phone and headed out the door. We hailed and cab and told the driver our destination. Fifteen minutes later, we pulled up outside the club and it was in full swing. Kelly knew the bouncer so we got in quick. People were grinding against each other on the dance floor while the music blasted throughout the club. "Let the party begin," Kelly shouted and that's how our night started.

************************

A/n I just thought I would right a story about a girl and a man and their life. Let me know what you guys think and tell me if I should continue it.

*Drembaby23*