Chapter 15

The Billionaire's Assistant

Chapter 15

Alicia's POV

I woke up the next morning and dragged myself to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and got scared. My reflection wasn't me. The person in the mirror had bloodshot eyes, untamed hair and makeup running down my face. I stripped quickly and jumped into the shower. I had a nice long, warm shower. I got out and put on sweats and a large sweater. I walked into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee. No one was awake yet so I had time to do what I want, even though I always do what I want. Half my house means half my rules.

I sat on the couch sipping my coffee while watching TV. I eventually finished my coffee and curled up on the couch watching Cartoon Network. Who doesn't love cartoons? By around 9:00, Kelly came out and started cuddling with me. We were cuddled up together watching TV until we got hungry. We decided not to order food but to cook. We made our way to the kitchen and started cooking. We made baked chicken, fresh salad, fried rice, lasagna and fruit punch.

I went to Kevin's room and knocked then entered. Kevin was sprawled out on the bed sleeping and I heard the water running in the shower. Quinn is probably in there showering. I walked over to the bed and jumped on Kevin's sleeping form. I heard a grunt which means he's probably awake. "Wake up hunny. Kelly and I made lunch," I said in his ear. He jolted upwards and fell onto the floor. Why do I keep falling on the floor!! I got up and dusted off my bum then walked out of the room.

Kelly had already set the table, so we sat and waited for the other two. Quinn came out first and Kevin was nowhere in sight. I guess I thought wrong because soon after Kevin came stumbling out of the hallway. We all sat at the table, said grace then dug into our lunch. We chatted about stuff and Kelly asked me about last night. "It was great and I met this really cute guy who bumped into me on the street a while ago," I said, leaving out the Andrew part.

Kelly was about to ask me something but her phone buzzed. She picked it up and her eyes opened wide. She screamed so high my ears started ringing. "Michael just asked me out," she said excitedly. I screamed too because I love them together. They're so cute. Kevin and Quinn looked at us like we were a couple of crazy fan girls that just saw Drake.

"Well where's he taking you?" I asked exasperatedly. She looked down at her phone again and frowned. "He didn't say, just said to dress casual," she said sadly. I got up and grabbed her arm, pulling her to the room. "Kevin or Quinn, can you wash the dishes and put away the leftovers?" I shouted over my shoulder. I heard groans and giggled.

We entered Kelly's room and I started searching through her closet. I found white jeans, a white vest and a yellow frilly top. I took out her yellow strappy heels and a yellow and black bag. "Get dressed and call me when you're finished," I said then walked out and into my own room. I checked my phone and saw a message from Andrew. What could he possibly want? I open the message and see something I never thought I would've seen.

Andrew: I'm sorry about what I said last night and that day in Michael's office. I really don't know why I said it.