Chapter 7

The Billionaire's Assistant

Chapter 7

Alicia's POV

I woke up the next day to the sound of my alarm clock. Today is the first day of my new job!!!! I screamed in my head, but the happiness slowly vanished at the thought of my so called boss. Then again, Michael will be there to brighten my day if it ever goes wrong. I hopped out of bed and took a warm shower also brushed my teeth. I walked out the bathroom and into my closet. I put on my undergarmemts and a black and white fitted dress with a black blazer and white red bottom heels. I put my hair in a messy bun then walked into the kitchen.

I made eggs, pancakes and toast with coffee. I ate my breakfast then went over to Kelly's room. I knocked and opened the door without waiting for an answer. I walked in an saw Kelly in a black pencil skirt and a peach shirt and black heels. If I didn't mention it before, Kelly works at one of those magazine places. "I made breakfast," I said as I entered. Kelly practically ran out of the room. I swear she eats like a pig and doesn't put on any weight. I wonder where it all goes and she has to tell me her secret. I walked into my room grabbed my phone firstly, ain't forgetting you again, my purse and my keys.

"Who's driving today, you or me?" Kelly asked when I joined her in the living room. "I don't mind driving today so me," I replied with a smile then added,"Let's go." We took the elevator to the car park. I hopped into the driver's seat and Kelly, the passenger. I pulled out into the traffic and started the journey to Kelly's workplace. After a fifteen minute drive, we finally arrived.

"Bye boo and have fun at work," Kelly said as she hopped out. I shouted back bye then went to the coffee shop I saw on the way to work. I got black coffee for Andrew or Mr. James, and a latte for myself. I pulled up to work and got out. I walked into the lobby and looked at the clock over Marilyn's desk. It read 7:40. Ohh thank God, don't want to be late in the first day. "Hey Marilyn. Good morning," I greeted her when I came into hearing distance. She looked up from the computer and said," Good morning Alicia." I walked over to the elevator and took it to the top floor. I walked to my office and opened the door.

It's not tiny and it's not huge, it's the perfect size. But I should really decorate in here, it's so dull. The grey walls aren't really inviting. Its like those assistant offices you see in the movies and the assistant is just dull, boring and looks like she wants to kill herself. I ain't boring sweetie, I'm energetic and fun, at some times. I walked over to the wooden desk and placed my purse and latte on my desk.

I walked into Mr. James' office and placed his coffee on his desk. I walked back into my office and sat by my desk. I decided to call my brother.

"Kevin!!!" I shouted when he answered.

"Hey Ally, how are you,"  he replied in calm tone.

"I'm good plus I got the job."

"Ohh, that's great. Since you got the job, I'm coming over to celebrate."

"Really, when are you coming?"

"I'll be there Saturday so be ready to see me. I'm also bringing a friend."

"Male or female?"

"Male."

"Okay but y'all better not be messy or I will throw your asses out in the street."

"Okay, bye baby. I have work."

"Bye Kevin"

As I hung up Andrew appeared in the doorway watching me with those cold, grey eyes. "Please don't make personal phone calls during work hours," he said in a stern tone. I nodded my head frantically showing him that I understood. "Good, now follow me, I have some work I need you to file out. I followed him into his office. He walked over to the file cabinet and took out a stack of folders. My eyes were bulging out of my head, I'm pretty sure they would fall out at any minute.

"Take these and file them in alphabetical order and place them back in this file cabinet," he said and then sat behind his desk. I looked at him like he just grew two heads. "Why are you still standing here?" he asked irritated. I took the files and went over to my office to begin the torture, I mean work.

Approximately five hours have past and I'm halfway through the files I was given. There was a knock on my door and I was a bit surprised that someone was there. "Come in," I said and in walked Michael with two Chinese food containers. I looked at him questionably and he smiled in return. "I take it you haven't had lunch yet," he said and as if on cue, my stomach growled in response. I blushed in embarrassment and Michael laughed. He walked over to the desk and sat in my chair. He just sat in my chair, I thought to myself. I stared at him until he looked at me stared back. How is he this dumb. "Get out of my chair!" I practically shouted at him. "Ohhh, that's why you were staring at me. I thought you wanted to have a staring contest," Michael said while standing from the chair.

He sat in the chair at the front of my desk and I sat in my seat. We sat and ate lunch while having a little chit chat. "So Michael, just out of the blue, what are planning with my best friend because if you so much as make her cry I will rip your balls off and feed them to you," I said smiling as innocently as possible.

"You know for such a sweet looking girl you're very dangerous," he said laughing. This fool thinks I'm playing, ohh hell no. I stared at him seriously. When he saw my expression he immediately stopped laughing. "Being seriously honest, I really like Kelly and I don't plan on hurting her, but we're not official yet so..." He said trailing off. I nodded my head in understanding. We talked until we finished eating. Michael left and told me to pass by his office before I left.

A few hours later and I was finished with the files. I knocked on the door then entered after hearing come in. I walked over to the file cabinet and placed the files into the draw. "What time do I finish here?" I asked Mr. James. He looked at the clock on the wall then said,"Around now, so you can leave." I nodded then left his office. I got my purse and my phone then walked out my office and headed over to Michael's. I knocked on the door and barged in.

Michael looked up from his computer and smiled. His smile is so beautiful and contagious. "The queen has arrived," I said smiling. Michael started laughing and then said,"where is she?" I couldn't help it so I started laughing too. "I passed by like you asked. Why did you want me to pass by?" I asked him. He got up and over to me and gave me bear hug like yesterday, with the part where he lifted me off the floor. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and as soon as he was about to pull away in walked Andrew.

Well this just got awkward.......

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♑♒💜💖💗💗💟

A/N Ohhh she left a cliffhanger. Someone call the police😂😂😂

Sorry I didn't update yesterday or Monday but I promise the update schedule will start from tomorrow.

The song relates to the way Michael's smile is contagious.

Comment💬 Vote⭐ & Enjoy😁😁

♎Dreambaby23♎