Chapter 5

The Billionaire's Assistant

Chapter 5

Alicia's POV

I woke up the next day with a slight migraine. What I didn't realize was that I was on the couch. I walked to my bathroom, stripped then took a shower. I walked out the bathroom, with my towel wrapped around me, and headed for my closet. I put on my undergarments, some sweats and a T-shirt with some fluffy socks. Today is lazy day bitches!!!

I went over to Kelly's room to see if she was there. Unfortunately, she wasn't, so that meant I had to make my own breakfast. Its not that I can't cook, its because today is lazy day. "Ughhhhh," I groaned as I walked towards the kitchen. I decided to make an omelet with toast and English Breakfast Tea. I made then ate my breakfast.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I picked up my purse off of the coffee table and took out my phone. I texted Kevin then Kelly. I placed my phone back on the table then switched in the television. I tried to remember what happened last night because I didn't drink that much. Then I remembered the bathroom incident and the Greek God from last night.

His eyes were so alluring and hypnotic. I felt like drawing them to have my permanent image of it. I thought about it then decided to draw them. I walked into my room and went into the drawer that kept all my drawing materials. I haven't sketched or painted in a long while. I got my sketch pad, pencils and colored pencils and headed back out to living room.

I moved the coffee table and set up everything on the floor. I lay on the floor, opened the sketch pad and picked up the pencil. I have no idea how long I was drawing for but by the time I was finished with one eye, Kelly walked through the door with a wide smile on her face. I would've asked her why she was smiling like a Cheshire cat but I didn't want to lose focus.

I finished the drawing and observed it. I nodded my head in appreciation. Kelly came out and sat on the couch and saw my drawing. "Wow Alicia! When was the last time you drew like that?" She asked me while watching the drawing intently. I shrugged and packed up the stuff except the sketch pad.

The only thing occupying my mind was Andrew. I needed to get him off my mind. I walked back out to the living room and asked Kelly if she wanted to go shopping with me. She squealed and ran to her room and got changed. We decided to wear one of the best friend outfits we bought. I wore a black crop top with the Batman logo scattered on it, a pair of shorts and a yellow Adidas shoe. Kelly's outfit was the Superman version.

We headed down to the complex garage and got in to Kelly's car we drove to the mall. On the way, I asked Kelly why she was smiling so widely when she came home. The same smile returned to her face and she said, "Michael happened." I started fan girling over how cute they would look together. We soon arrived at the mall and hopped out the car. "Shopping time!!" We screamed as we entered the mall.

We went to Forever 21 and got some clothes. I bought some office clothes to wear for my interview on Monday. We went into Victoria's Secret after and then we lost count of how many more stores we went into. We went to the food court and bought some pizza then headed back to the car, struggling with the multiple bags we had. What can I say, we're shopaholics.

By the time we got home it was 3:30 p.m. We carried our bags in our rooms to put away all our stuff. I took a shower and changed into one of my brother's shirts and boxer shorts. I walked into the living room and plugged my phone into the stereo system. I put on On My Mind by Ellie Goulding because no matter what I did to try to get him off my mind I just couldn't.

"Its a little dirty how the whole thing started,

I don't really know what you intended,

Thought that you were cute and you could make me jealous,

Put it down, so I put it down,

Next thing that I know I made the whole town with you,

You were talking deep like it was my life with you,

You wanted my heart but I just liked your tattoos,

Put it down, so I put it down,

And now I don't understand it,

You don't mess with love you mess with the truth,

And I know I shouldn't say it,

But my heart don't understand,

Why I got you on my mind,

And my heart don't understand,

Why I got you on my mind."

I sang along with the music even though I'm not that great in the singing category. Its not like everyone can sing like Beyoncé or Ariana Grande. I danced around like a maniac in the living room. Next few seconds I saw Kelly come out and start dancing with me too. We danced and sang until the song finished. The song changed and Formation by Beyonce came on.

That evening was fun because we danced and sang until we dropped. Literally, we fell on the floor from exhaustion. We ordered Chinese for dinner and watched some movies. It wasn't until midnight we decided to go to bed. I walked into my room and plopped down onto bed. I have many pillows if I didn't tell you before. I have an emoji pillow collection, which Kelly keeps trying to take. I felt my eyelids get heavy and I succumbed to the sleep willing to take over.

I cleared my head but you're the first thing to come back in it.
✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

A/N Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! TBA is almost at 100 reads.😁😁😁😁😁

I'm so happy right now. I literally did my happy dance when I noticed that. This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers. I love you all so much💜💟💖💗❤💞

What is your Zodiac sign?

I'm a Libra.♎

*Dreambaby23*