Chapter 10

The Billionaire's Assistant

Chapter 10

Recap: I noticed that the table was set for four persons. Just as I was about to ask who the extra seat was for, Andrew was now standing at the side of the table. Kelly started fuming when she saw him and I knew she would burst any minute. Well this night went from exciting to crazy in five seconds......

Alicia's POV

I stared between Kelly and Andrew thinking about what to do. "Good night evryone," Andrew said with his baritone voice. He sat in one of the chairs at the table. I grabbed Kelly's hand and excused ourselves from the table. I dragged her to the bathroom, when I found it, because this place is freaking huge. We walked through the door and I locked it after checking all the stalls. I turned to Kelly and begged,"Please don't say or do anything, please?" I gave her the puppy eyes and pouted my bottom lip. She stared at me and then huffed. "Fine, but if my drink accidentally falls on his suit, I didn't do it," she said with an evil smile. I just laughed and walked out the door.

When we got back to the table, Andrew and Michael were talking about something that I didn't want to know about. I sat and Kelly sat beside me so she was facing Michael and I was facing Andrew. I noticed that the wine was already ordered so I took a sip from mine. "Did you guys work everything out?" Michael asked looking between us. I nodded my head and Michael then said,"Great, let's order." I picked up my menu and went through it, everything was in Spanish. I decided to order Chicken Alfreddo since it was the only thing I could understand.

I may have been a genius in school, but I was never a fan of Spanish. I was more on the French side, if you know what I'm saying. Mikey, that's what I'm calling Michael now because his name makes him sound like a rich, stuck up British man. So he called the waitress over to take our orders. We told her our orders and she turned her attention towards Andrew then stated batting her eyelashes like crazy. "Is there anything else you would like?" She asked, Andrew specifically. I really think something is wrong with her now, she might have an eye disease, because she keeps blinking rapidly.

"We don't need anything else and if you have an eye disease I would prefer if you keep it to yourself. If you want eye drops I have some." I told the slutty waitress. She looked at me, scoffed then walked off. I shrugged and took a sip from my wine. I looked up and saw everyone watching me. I stared back and asked,"What?" They shook their head and looked away but one person kept looking at me. It was the one, the only, dickface Andrew. I stared back but our staring contest was cut off by my phone ringing. I took my phone out of my clutch and saw the name on it. It was Kevin calling. I answered the call within seconds. I didn't even bother walking away from the table because both Kelly and Mikey knew I had a brother.

"Hey Ally."

"Hey Kev, what's going on?"

"I just wanted to tell you that my flight is at 2:30 tomorrow and it lands at 4:00."

"Kay. Is that all?"

"Actually can you pick us up from the airport?"

"Sure Kev."

"Thank you, you're the best. Bye sweetie."

"Bye babe."

I hung up the phone and placed it in my clutch. Andrew was watching me intently. He was about to ask me something but the waiter brought our food. Thank God it wasn't that stupid b*tch because I would've told her some more words. The rest of the dinner went on without any mishaps. Kelly, Mikey and I had our conversation and Andrew kept to himself. When it was time for us to leave I had to use the bathroom. I did my business and washed my hands. As I was drying my hands another blonde girl walked in and saw me. She was model perfect. Perfect face, perfect body and perfect hair.

"Hi. Were you just having dinner with Andrew James?" She asked with a smile. I smiled and nodded because I'm a nice person. "Oh ok, but let me tell you something h*e. Andrew is mine and will always be mine. So you need to back off and stop pushing yourself on him. You're probably some gold digging h*e anyways," She said then walked out of the bathroom. OK then. I walked out and met Kelly outside.

"What took you so long?" Asked Kelly. I thought about how to tell her that I was confronted by one of Andrew's hookups. I just decided to tell her straight up. "One of Andrew's h*es confronted me in the bathroom," I said and shrugged. The valet brought our car out front and I gave him a twenty. Kelly hopped in the driver's seat and I hopped in the passenger side. We drove home in a comfortable silence. When we arrived I stripped out of my clothes and put on a big T-shirt. I plopped on my bed and got comfortable.

I have a crazy bitch coming after me, my boss who I don't communicate with unless its work related and my brother with his mystery friend arriving tomorrow. What an exciting life I have.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒

A/N I left a little game for you guys up there.😉😉

Enjoy the view. I know I did.😉😉😂😂

Another update on Saturday. Until then my lovelies😁😁😁

♎Dreambaby23♎