Chapter 2

The Billionaire's Assistant

Chapter 2

Andrew^^^

Andrew's POV

 I watched as the girl left my office then I ran my hands through my hair, frustrated. Nobody I have interviewed is showing me that they are qualified. They either want my money or want me. I have a meeting with a client in five minutes and I'm not even in the mood for it. I own the biggest publishing company in the country and it has franchises all over the world. Dragging myself out of my office I walked down to the conference room. Michael, the COO also my best friend, was already in the room placing documents on the table.

"Hello Michael," I said making him jump. I lightly chuckled at his  behavior. Turning around, he glared daggers at me. I placed my briefcase on the table and sat in the chair at the head of the table.

"Andrew, why are you here so early? The meeting starts in 5 minutes," he said watching me closely. The blank expression on my face never left as he stared at me. "You know what never mind. Get as comfortable as you want to, but I'll be right back," he surrendered and then left me in my thoughts. I really hope this last interview goes well because I really need a P.A. My secretary is not really helping. She's 7 months pregnant and will be going on maternity leave in two weeks. Just as I was getting deeper into my thoughts, the door opened signifying that someone has entered. I looked up and saw Michael and the client enter.

"Good morning Mr. James. Its nice to see you again. May we begin?" Mrs. Joseph, my long term client, spoke. I nodded my head to indicate that we may. The meeting went by in a blur. While I'm in my office doing some paperwork, someone barged through the door without knocking. Irritated, I looked up and saw that it was one of my flings, Susan.

"What do you want Susan and I told you stop coming to my place of work," I told her with a scowl. She walked up to my desk and sat on the top. She crossed her legs making her short skirt ride up her legs in a supposed seductive manner. I would normally get aroused by this but now it's disgusting.

"Come on baby, don't be like that," she said blinking her eyes rapidly. Does she have something in her eye, I thought to myself. This is getting really annoying. I stood up quickly from my desk, making her jump in the process, and walked over to the door. I gestured towards the door hoping she would get the message. Unfortunately she didn't, and walked up to me and wrapped her hands around my shoulders.

"Get out of my office or I'll call security," I said to her with a determined tone. She look in my eyes to see if I was being serious but they were blank as always. She huffed and walked to get her bag off the chair. She walked out of the office angrily but not before telling that I'm a little bitch and I'll be sorry for letting her go. I just closed the door and went back to my work.

Three hours later, I'm almost finished with the paperwork. Suddenly someone knocks on my door. "Come in," I said in a stoic voice. Michael walked in and stretched out on the couch. "Yes Michael, how may I help you?" I said. Michael looked up and watched me in my face, then an evil look flashed across his face.

"What are doing after work?" He asked with the evil look still on his face. I watched him carefully, trying to figure out what he was thinking. "Actually I was planning on....." I was cut of by Michael saying," cancel it, I'm taking you out tonight. And, no you don't have a say in it." He walked out of my office and closed the door.

It was finally time to leave and I was so relieved. Though, I was dreading going out with Michael. He usually gets so drunk that I have to carry him to my house just to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. I walked out and saw that my driver, Franklyn, was already there.

"Good afternoon Franklyn. How are you?" I said. "Good afternoon Mr. James. I'm fine thank you," he replied with a smile. I nodded and got into the back of the car. The door closed and then we were off. We arrived to my house or mansion as some people wanna call it. Franklyn opened my door so I got out. I nodded to him and walked in the house.

I took a bath and got dressed in a black dress shirt, black jeans, black Timberlands and my Rolex watch. Can you guess what my favorite color is? I sat in the living room on my phone waiting for Michael to arrive. Ten minutes later there was the honk of a car horn outside. I put my phone and wallet in my pocket and walked out the door.

I hopped into the front seat and Michael sped off. We arrived after a fifteen minute drive, to the club we normally go to. Michael gave the valet his keys and we walked into the club. The music blasted loudly throughout the club. We walked over to our normal spot. One minute later, two beers were placed on the table. I really hope tonight doesn't end in disaster.
********************

Here's another chappie for you guys. Hope you enjoy it.😍😍😍

*Dreambaby23*