Chapter 12

The Billionaire's Assistant

Chapter 12

Alicia's POV

The next day, you think I had my normal wake up routine right. No, today I was woken by the feeling of an elephant on top of me. I tried to get up but I was pinned to the bed. I heard a deep chuckle and I knew right away who it was. "Kevin, get your fat ass off of me," I said with the little oxygen I had left. I heard him gasp and felt him move on top of me, but what he didn't do was get off of me.

"How dare you call me, the sexy, beautiful, undeniably royal Kevin Stevens fat," said Kevin with shock in his voice. He always thought he was all that and a bag of chips. "I'm not the fat one here, you are," he said and I laughed. He eventually got off of me and I said,"I'm not fat, I'm thick you asshole." I sat up and the cover slid down exposing my chest. I'm not naked but I'm self conscious.

I quickly pulled back up the cover to block my chest area. He's my brother but I don't like any body seeing me naked or even half naked. "Could you get out so I could get ready," I said practically shooing him. He put his hand on chest to make it look like it hurt his heart. "Is that any way to welcome your brother?" He asked with fake disappointment. I just shook my head and said,"I will welcome you after I get ready. Get out." He walked out of the room, giving me my personally space.

I did my morning routine and put on a mauve shirt, patterned skirt and black heels. I put my hair in a pony tail and put on red lipstick. I walked out into the living room to see Kevin, Kelly and some other person sitting on the couch. "Good morning everybody," I said as I approached the couch. Everyone said it back and I gave Kevin a questioning look. Kevin cleared his throat then said,"Ally this is Quinn, Quinn this is my baby sister Alicia."

I know normally when you meet somebody new, you shake their hand, but I was getting this vibe from Quinn that made me want to hug him. I did what my mind was telling me and I hugged him. "Hi Quinn, its nice to meet you and I love your name. Its so unique," I said while still hugging him. I released him and he said,"Thank you and its nice to meet you too." I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:30 am. Oh shoot! I'm gonna be late. I ran to my room, grabbed my phone and bag and ran back to the living room.

"Kelisha Jones, I do not want to be late so can you hurry the hell up please," I said in a rush. She went to her room to get her bag and came back out. "Bye guys. We have to work so don't mess up the house and don't stay on all day either," I said while hugging them. Kelly and I headed out to work and by the grace of sweet baby Jesus I wasn't late. I got up to the office, placed Andrew's coffee on his desk and started working.

Its 11:30 am and I have scheduled five meetings and attended three. I'm really tired and hungry. I got a text from Kevin asking if he could have lunch with me. I texted him my work address and fifteen minutes later there was a knock on the door and in barged Kevin. "I'm ready for us to get lunch," Kevin said loudly. I shushed him because I didn't want Andrew to hear him. "Be quiet, my boss is over in the next room," I whisper shouted at him.

"Let's go get lunch babe," Kevin shouted spitefully. My heart stopped for a few seconds because I thought Andrew would come over. Thank the heavens he didn't. "Alright then, let's go," I said shoving him out the office. We went to lunch by the diner a few blocks from my workplace and had a little chit-chat. Something clicked in Kevin's head then he asked,"Is that the same boss that called you a whore?" I bit my lip and looked around nervously, not wanting to make eye contact.

When he realised I wasn't going to answer he came to a conclusion. "That is the boss that called you a whore. When I get back there I'm gonna tell him some words, but first I got to tell you something," Kevin said going from angry to skittish in seconds. I nodded my head motioning for him to go on. "I'm gay," as soon as those words left my brother's mouth I was more than beyond happy. I always wanted a gay friend or sibling and the lord answered my prayers. Thank you Jesus.

"Really? Oh my god! I have so many things for us to do now that you told me this. We could go shopping and..." I was cut short when Kevin put his hand over my mouth. "I'm not yours to use. I'm Quinn's okay," Kevin said and I squealed making everyone turn their attention towards us. "Sorry," I said towards everyone and they turned back their attention to whatever they were doing before.

I checked the time on my phone and saw that I had twenty minutes before I had to check on the venue for the event that is being held tomorrow. "We can continue talking when I get home from work later. I have important stuff to do," I said while placing the money for the bill on the table. I kissed him on the cheek and told him bye. I got back to work with five minutes to spear. I took my notepad and walked back to the curb to get a taxi. A SUV similar to Andrew's pulled up in front of me.

The front window rolled down and the face of Andrew's driver appeared. "I'm here to take you to the venue," he said and I nodded and got in the back. He pulled into the traffic and begun our journey. After a while, I realised I didn't know his name, so I asked. "My name is Franklyn ma'am," he said and I smiled. "Its nice to finally meet you. My name is Alicia by the way," I said. We have never been formally introduced and now I feel satisfied.

Fifteen minutes later we pulled up in front of the most beautiful convention centre I have ever seen. I entered the building and saw the colours of the theme, which was blue and gold. The tables were covered with blue tablecloths and a gold stripe. The centerpiece was blue and white roses surrounded by candles. I spent three hours at the venue making corrections and ensuring everything was done correctly. I took a cab back to the office and got my bag. I went back down and saw Kelly now pulling up.

We drove home and had a movie night with Kevin and Quinn. Kevin and Quinn were cuddling on one side of the couch while Kelly and I cuddled on the other side is the couch. Kevin and I did finish our chat. Tomorrow I'm going to dye and straighten my hair, get my nails done and get an outfit for the event. I was about to go to sleep but I got a phone call.

"Hello."

"Alicia, its Andrew. I'm picking you up tomorrow at seven to go to the charity function." Then he hung up. I stared at my phone in confusion before placing it back on the bedside table. I fell asleep with a storm of thoughts on my mind.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♎♐♑♒

A/N Sorry for the late update. I had no WiFi to finish update.

Enjoy😆😆

The song isn't really related to anything in this chapter. I just really love this song.💕🎵

♎Dreambaby23♎