Chapter 3

The Billionaire's Assistant
Chapter 3

Kelly^^^

Alicia's POV

We walked up to the bar and ordered some shots. As soon as tray of shots arrived, we gulped them down in a flash. I ordered a a beer while Kelly ordered a margarita. While sipping on my beer and watching around the club, one of my favorite songs came on. I downed my beer and dragged Kelly onto the dancefloor. We swayed our hips and nodded our heads to the song. Beads of sweat started forming on my forehead as I danced.

The song finished and I walked off the dancefloor towards a table and took a seat. I watched Kelly as she danced to the music. I called a waitress over and asked for another beer. A few minutes later she returned with it. You know that feeling you get when someone is watching you? Well that's happening to me now. I looked around to find the source of the feeling and locked eyes with the sexiest person I have ever seen on my life on Earth.

His eyes were a grayish blue color and his dark hair, looked messy, but sexy at the same time. He had a faded beard and pink, kissable lips. I looked back into those tempting eyes and quickly looked away. Just then my bladder decided it was the perfect time to get full. I stood up and walked quickly to the bathroom only to find the longest line ever. I peeked over to the men's room and saw that it had no queue. I sneaked up to the door and looked inside. Yes, I thought to myself as I saw the empty bathroom.

Walking into the bathroom I went into the last stall and did my business. Just as I was about to walk out of the stall I heard voices. I froze on the spot and had a tiny panic attack. I closed down the lid of the toilet as quietly as possible. I sat on top of the seat and pulled my feet up. One of the voices said,"She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." The voice was deep and smooth and had a dominant tone to it. Another voice replied,"Then maybe you should go talk to her and stop being a chicken." This voice wasn't as deep as the other but it was kind of sweet to listen to.

They continued talking about this mystery girl for another five minutes and I was starting to get irritated. Just as I thought I would scream out, I heard the bathroom door open and close. Thank God, I thought to myself. I unlocked the stall, washed my hands and ran out of the bathroom. I looked around the club to find Kelly and spotted her at the bar talking to someone. His back was facing me so I couldn't see much.

His hair was black and neatly cut, his shoulders were broad and and muscled but not too much. His figure was was muscular and lean. He looked like a gym teacher to me. I walked over to Kelly and stood next to her. "Alicia, hey. This is Michael," she said as she introduced me to the guy. I shook his hand and said,"Hi Michael. I'm Alicia, it's nice to meet you."

He looked into my eyes and said,"Likewise." I released his hand and nodded. His voice sounded so familiar, like I have heard it before. That's when it hit me, he was one of the guys from the bathroom. "So Michael, are you here by yourself?" Kelly asked curiously. "I'm here with my best friend actually," he said while calling over someone from behind me. "Yes Michael," a deep voice said from behind me. The voice sent chills down my spine.

I looked up and was met with those tempting eyes. His voice also sounded familiar and that's when I knew that these were the two guys from the bathroom. "Kelly, Alicia this is my best friend Andrew. Andrew this is Kelly and Alicia he said introducing us. "Hey," Kelly and I said at the same time. He nodded then said, "Why don't we all take a seat." We nodded and he led us towards one of the VIP tables.

We sat and chatted for about twenty minutes. I found out that Michael was the COO of James Cooperation and that he was 24. Andrew on the other wasn't giving out much information. After a while I started getting tired, so I whispered to Kelly that I'm leaving. She nodded and told me to be safe. I said my goodbyes and walked out of the club. While waiting for a cab, a sleek, black SUV pulled up in front of me. The back window rolled down and there was Andrew in all his glory.

"Get in. I'll carry you home," he said in his deep voice. I was too exhausted to argue so I just nodded and got in the car. "Where do you live?" He asked. I looked up at his face and said,"In the apartment complex on Third Street." He nodded and told his driver the address. I looked out the window watching the scene pass by and drifted to sleep.

I was woken by someone shaking me. "Alicia, we've arrived," Andrew said soothingly. Still dazed I said,"Can you carry me?" I don't know what happened but I felt myself being lifted and carried. "Which floor?" He asked and I held up ten fingers. Before I could doze off again I gave him my purse. A few minutes later I felt my head hit something soft and my heels being removed. I felt the darkness creeping in and I let it overtake me.
*******************

Here's another chapter for you guys. I know its boring😩 But anyways enjoy.

*Dreambaby23*