Chapter 13

The Billionaire's Assistant

Chapter 13

Alicia's POV

Because today is Saturday I thought 'there's no need to wake up early'. I was so very wrong because I had two appointments and I had to go to the mall. I woke up at 10:30 am and I have to go to the hairdresser at 11:00 am, the nail salon at 1:30 pm and then to the mall to find a dress and shoes. I ran as quickly as possible to the shower and had a quick but cleansing shower.

I put on black jeans, that was ripped by the knees, a grey and white Nike sweater with a grey, white and black Nike Air Force. I grabbed my bag and my keys from the countertop in the kitchen. Everyone was still asleep, those lucky assholes. I ran to the elevator and took it down to the car park. I got in my car and sped all the way to the hair salon. I did not literally speed there, don't worry.

By the time I was finished it was around 3 pm. I dyed the ends of my hair white and left the roots black.

I bought a blue jumper dress with nude heels, a gold necklace and good earrings

I bought a blue jumper dress with nude heels, a gold necklace and good earrings. I did my nails a white, black and gold design.

I got up to the apartment door but I was struggling to get my keys out of my bags because of the load in my hands

I got up to the apartment door but I was struggling to get my keys out of my bags because of the load in my hands. I eventually got the key card out of my bag and unlocked the door. I stumbled into the apartment and fell with a loud thud! Kevin and Quinn looked up from their position on the couch and turned back to the TV. Are they serious right now??? I got up from my sprawled position and walked up to the couch. I smacked both guys in the back of their headsand they rubbed it while wincing.

"What was that for?" Kevin asked and Quinn added,"Yeah, what was that for?" I just rolled my eyes, picked up my stuff and walked in to my room. I packed away everything except my stuff for later and changed into a tank top and shorts. I plopped onto my bed and fell asleep.

************

I woke up at 5 something and walked to the kitchen for a glass of water. When I walked in, I saw Kelly at the stove making spaghetti and meatballs. "Mmm, something smells good," I said standing next to to her. She smiled and continued stirring the sauce. I got my water but before I left I asked Kelly to do my makeup for tonight.

Kevin and Quinn were curled up in the couch and me being the party pooper I am spoiled it. I placed my glass on the table and jumped on them. They groaned and tried to push me off. Quinn pushed me onto floor and they both laughed. "So I can't get any love now?" I asked them still lying on the floor. They shook their head and wrapped their arms around each other.

I got up and placed my hands on my hips. I pouted and gave them my best puppy eyes. I could see in their eyes that they are having a mental battle with themselves. Quinn was the first to give in and moved over on the couch. I sat in the middle of them and wrapped my arms around Quinn. We sat with me cuddling Quinn and Kevin feeling left out while watching TV. A few minutes later Kelly called us for dinner.

We ate dinner, had small chat and after a took a shower. I put on my pink robe and called Kelly to do my makeup. She did a gold and brown eye shadow, with nude lipstick, mascara and winged eyeliner.

 She did a gold and brown eye shadow, with nude lipstick, mascara and winged eyeliner

I brushed my hair to neaten it then I put on my underwear, my dress and heels. It was now 6:58 pm and I walked out of my room after getting my clutch. As soon as it hit 7:00 pm there was a knock on the door. Kevin opened the door and saw Andrew standing there. It only took him two seconds to realise who was standing there before he slammed the door in Andrew's face.

"What is he doing here?" Kevin asked disgusted. The way he said it made me flinch. "He's supposed to pick me up Kevin, why did you do that!" I half shouted and opened the door. Andrew looked and I'm sure he stopped breathing because it looked like that to me. I snapped my fingers in front of his face and he looked as if he just came out if a hypnotic trance.

"Are you ready?" He asked in silky yet husky voice. I nodded and walked out while waving to Kelly and the others. We got down to the front and I saw an expensive looking limousine parked at the curb. Franklyn stood at the side of the holding the door open. "We're going in that?" I asked astonished. He nodded and continued walking towards the limo.

"Hi Franklyn," I said smiling as I reached up to the open door. "Hello Ms. Stevens. You look beautiful tonight," he said returning the smile. "Thank you kind sir," I said faking a British accent. I got in and the door closed. We begun the journey to the event. There was an awkward silence in the air and it was upsetting me.

"You look good," I said trying to break the silence. "Thank you and so do you," he said in a dismissive tone. I can tell when someone doesn't want to have a conversation with me and right now that is the vibe I was getting from Andrew. Instead of trying to have a converdstaion with him, I just stared out the window watching the scenery pass by.

Shortly we arrived and there were a lot of cars and lots of people walking down the red carpet. Franklyn opened the door and Andrew stepped out first. He held out his hand to help me out which I hesitantly took. As soon as I stepped out, lots of bright lights started flashing. The paparazzi were taking pictures iof me and Andrew together. They probably think that we are in a relationship.

Oh no......

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒

A/N Well here's the update. I feel like I haven't updated in five months.

The song is also another one of my favourites.

But anyways....

Read and enjoy 💖💗💞