Chapter 17

The Billionaire's Assistant

Chapter 17

Andrew's POV

I am really fvcking up myself. What the hell am I doing? I really like her but yet I keep doing stupid shit. Everytime we have a conversation, I always open my big mouth and the wrong things come out. I never really meant to call her whore, but I got jealous that she's talking to everyone except for me.

Maybe I'm just over reacting to all of this. I should be less of a douche to her. I got to work extra early today because I need to speak with Alicia. I called down to the receptionist whose name I think is Mary or something. I don't know.

"James Corporation, good morning."

"It's Mr. James, has Ms. Stevens arrived yet?"

"Yes sir she's here."

"Can you tell her I want to see her now and I want her here in the next minute."

I hung up and waited impatiently for her to knock on that door but guess what, it never happened. I turned on my computer and logged onto the security cameras. I found her in the bathroom. Why is she there when I specifically said I wanted her in my office.

I got up from my desk and walked towards the elevator. The need of wanting to hear her voice, to touch her skin and to feel her next to me was overwhelming. As soon as the elevator opened, I was out in a flash. I walked to the female washroom and burst through the door. She was bent over the sink rinsing her face. I was so excited yet so infuriated.

The sound of the door slamming open made her stand upright. She noticeably swallowed and took a step back. I walked and locked the door behind me. I took long strides until she backed up against the wall. The things I wanted to do to her was like a tornado in my mind but the fact that she disobeyed me was like a ticking bomb in the back of my mind.

"I called for you and you thought it was okay to stray?" I said, my jaw ticking. She looked up from under her eyelashes and my anger slowly disappeared. "I was coming up there now, I just had to use the restroom," she stammered. How can I stay mad at her when she's so sweet. I whispered in her ear,"Don't ever go against my orders again." I bit the tip of her ear and walked out not before seeing the baffled expression her face.

I went back to the office and started on my emails. While I was in the middle of typing an email, the phone rang. I put the speaker on and the beautiful voice of my assistant came through.

"Hello," I answered.

"Mr. James, your mother is on the other line," she says gently.

Why do you have to call now mother?

"Ughh, is that all?" I asked.

"Yes sir," she replied.

I hung up and went onto the line. I placed the phone by my ear.

"Hello mother."

"Hello darling. I'm calling because you haven't passed by like you said you would."

"I'll pass on Friday, by the way, how is Tia doing?"

"She's doing fine. She's always in her room surrounded by text books and papers."

"Ahh, the college life. Tell her I said good afternoon."

"Sure and your father wants the both of you to go fishing, since Joshua doesn't like fishing."

"Okay mom. Bye."

"Bye son."

Joshua always make me have to do all the boring things with dad. He gets to go to the football games and I get to go fishing. Joshua is my older brother and he's the love 'em and leave 'em type. I have never seen him in a committed relationship since I have been living. Tia is my little sister and she is in her second semester of college. I would kill for my baby sister.

I resume my work until about half past three. I was getting hungry and then I remembered I had an M&M's in the snack room. I walk to snack room and open the cabinet. I see Lays, I see Doritos but no M&M's. I open the other cabinets but nothing. My mind strays to the only other people on this floor. They wouldn't dare eat my chocolate.

I call the both of them into my office. Michael is the first to arrive then Alicia. Time to get down to business. "Which one of you ate my M&M's?" I said sternly. Michael started laughing and that infuriated me. I slammed my hands on the desk. "You think this is a joke?" My eyes were in slits as I glanced between them. Alicia wasn't saying anything and she was avoiding eye contact. I think I know who ate my chocolate and it was that sweet piece of milk chocolate.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

A/N Sorry I haven't updated in a while and by a while I mean since last year. Now that I think about it, its been a really long time. I truly am really really really really sorry. I hope you guys can forgive me.

As an apology I am giving you all this chapter.

Read, vote and enjoy.