Chapter 9

The Billionaire's Assistant

Chapter 9

Alicia's POV

The morning of the next I was dreading going to work. I woke up and did my daily routine. I put on a red skirt, white blouse, red blazer and white heels with red bottoms. I drank a cup of coffee then Kelly and I headed out to work. She decided to drive today so I didn't have to worry about picking her up on time. I got Mr. James' coffee then went up to the office. I walked into his office, placed his coffee on his desk and walked back to mine. I turned on the computer on my desk and went through Mr. James' schedule for the day. He has three meetings and a luncheon to attend.

The first meeting is at 8:30 am, the next at 10:00 am, the luncheon at 12:30 pm and the last meeting at 3:00pm. I spent the time before the first meeting answering calls and scheduling meetings. Fifteen minutes before the meeting, I walked to the conjoin door and knocked. After hearing a gruff 'come in' I walked in and said,"Your meeting starts in fifteen minutes in Meeting Room 3." He nodded without making eye contact and I walked back into my office. I gathered the information booklets and my notepad then headed to the meeting room.

I placed the the booklets on the table and sat on the chair in the back corner. A few minutes later people started coming in. I sat up straight and waited until the meeting started. Two meetings later, my wrists are aching from writing so much. I went out and got two mini pizzas and had lunch with Michael. We laughed, talked and danced to Don't Let Me Down by Daya ft. The Chainsmokers. Mr. James was at his luncheon and shouldn't be back till 2.

The last meeting finished ten minutes before it was time for Kelly to pick me up. I went back to my office grabbed my phone, shoved my notepad into my bag and walked over to  Michael's office. I opened the door and froze in the doorway. In the office stood Michael and Mr. James. They were talking but Michael stopped when he saw me. "Hey Alicia. Thanks for lunch," Michael smiled and I smiled back remembering our lunch together. Mr. James turned and said," Ms. Stevens, are you leaving?" I nodded my head and walked over to Michael. I hugged him and whispered in his ear that we were going out later for dinner.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said bye. I walked out the building and saw Kelly there. I hopped in the car and told her about the plans. She was so happy that Michael was coming. We headed home and started getting ready. Michael texted me and said to dress 'fancy', whatever that means. I wonder what he's planning? I had three dresses to choose from again. The first was strappy at the top and the bottom is fitted with a slit. The next was a lace top with a fitted bottom. The last one was a strapless, lace top and fitted bottom. I decided to go with the second one and paired it with nude heels. I left my hair in its curly frizz and put on red lipstick, mascara and eyeliner.

I walked into the living room and saw Kelly in a fitted, white, ankle length dress with a slit and black heels. I had a gold clutch and Kelly had a silver. Michael texted me the directions and we begun our journey. Twenty minutes later we pulled up in front of this fancy as hell restaurant. We got out of the car and a boy walked over to me wearing a red vest with 'Valet' stitched on it. I gave him the keys and we walked to the entrance. This restaurant was way beyond my lifestyle. I will never fit in with the rich and posh. I saw Michael seated at a table and waved over at him. What I didn't know was before you enter you had to confirm your reservation.

I looked at the lady dumbfounded. Before I could open my mouth, Michael walked over and told the lady that we were with him. He stared at Kelly for what felt like hours. I snapped my fingers in front of his face making Kelly blush and Michael shake his head. He lead us over to the table which I noticed was set for four persons. We took our seats and I asked Michael who the extra seat was for. Before he could say anything, my question was answered when Andrew appeared at the side of the table. Kelly saw him and froze, then anger filled her eyes and I knew she would burst any second.

Well this night went from exciting to crazy in five seconds......

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒💖💗💘💝💕💓💜

A/N Another cliffhanger?!?! Some one hang her off a cliff! Get it. No. Okay, I'll stop.

Sorry for the late update. I got up around 12 and had chores all day sooo yh.

Another update will be here on Monday😁😁😁

♎Dreambaby23♎