Chapter 8

The Billionaire's Assistant

Chapter 8

Kelly and Alicia's car^^^

Recap:

Michael hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. As soon as he was about to pull away, Andrew walked in. Well this just got awkward......

Alicia's POV

Michael placed me on my feet and I stayed facing him. I didn't want to turn because I was so freaking scared. The room was filled with silence and that made me even more scared. "Hi Andrew," Michael said smiling. What in the world is he doing! "You came just as Alicia was leaving. Did you want to say goodbye," he added. He really is stupid, I though to myself. I slowly turned around and stood at Michael's side. I forced a smile onto my face trying to go along with Michael's charade.

Andrew's gaze was cold and hard. "If I knew you were that kind of woman I never would've hired you," said Andrew in a cold tone. That one sentence made me so sad yet so angry at the same time. My eyes started to sting and I knew that I would start crying very soon. "Ohh well, I'll see you whenever Michael," I said and my voice cracked. I walked out of the office and into the elevator. As soon as the doors closed I let the tears stream down my face. How could I have liked someone who basically just called me a whore.

I took the elevator all the way down to garage and got into my car. I places my head on the wheel as I continued crying. The tears eventually stopped and I wiped my eyes. I started the car and went to pick up Kelly. I pulled up in front of Kelly's workplace and she stood in the front waiting on me. She hopped and said,"Hey girl." She looked at me and she instantly knew that I was crying. Knowing that she would ask me why and immediately told her that I would tell her when we get home.

Fifteen minutes later we arrived at home. I went to my bathroom took a shower then changed into a big T-shirt and some shorts. I flopped onto my bed and cuddled my pillows. The pain in my chest was still there and it hurts like a bitch. Let me give you all some advice; don't fall in love with someone just because they have a pretty face. Kelly barged into my room and sat on my bed. She gave me a look that said 'explain or I will make you'.

"OK, so when I was about to leave but I had to pass by Michael's office," Kelly's face light up at the sound of Michael's name,"When I got to his office, he gave me a hug and a kiss on cheek to tell me bye. Andrew walked in and saw the kiss and he jumped to conclusion. He didn't say it but technically he called me a whore." When I was finished my eyes were stinging and Kelly was fuming.

"If I ever see that dick again, I'm going to punch him in the face then kick and cut off his balls and feed them to a dog," Kelly said while clenching her fists. I didn't like it when Kelly gets mad because when she says she do something she actually does it after. I wanted to change the mood so I told her that Kevin was coming over. She literally squealed like a pig would and hurt my ears so much. "Oh my god! I can't wait," Kelly said as she ran out of the room.

We ordered pizza and had a movie marathon all night. I decided to call Kevin again and tell him about the incident. His reaction was worst than Kelly's.

Phone conversation:

"Hey Ally."

"Hey Kev. I kinda have something to tell you."

"You aren't pregnant are you?"

"What! No."

"Oh good because you're way too young  to be doing the dirty."

"Anyway, I wanted to tell you that my boss may or may not have called me a whore."

"What! This motherfucker is crazy. When I find out who this bitch is I'm gonna beat a bitch. How dare he call my sweet baby sister a whore. I'm going to fucking beat his ass. You know what I'm changing my flight to Thursday." And with that he hung up.

Well that went great. Now I have to deal with an angry brother and best friend. Oh how did my life get so twisted. I went to bed regretting having to go to work tomorrow. Hopefully nothing bad happens.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒💖💗💜💞💟💚💙❤

A/N Well that got heated quickly🔥🔥🔥 Who somebody call the fire service.

Sorry if it's short but I had to update today.

So enjoy!!!!😁😁😁

♎Dreambaby23♎