Chapter 11

The Billionaire's Assistant

Chapter 11

Kevin on the right and Quinn on the left

Alicia's POV

I woke up the next and did the usual morning routine. I wore a peach blouse, black pants, a black blazer and black heels. I put my hair in a bun and put on nude lipstick. I walked to the kitchen made breakfast and then went to call Kelly. After she finished eating breakfast I told her Kevin was coming today. She started jumping and let me say I have never seen any body jump that high in heels. I was driving today so that was one less thing to worry about.

What I had to do now was convince Mr. James to let me leave work early. I grabbed my bag and phone from my room then we headed out. I dropped off Kelly and got Mr. James' coffee. I got to work kinda late today because the line in the coffee shop was extremely long today. I took elevator to my office, placed my bag in the drawer and walked into Mr. James' office, but what surprised me was he was already in the office.

He was standing by the floor to ceiling windows staring outside. He looked so good in his Armani suit. The jacket clung to his muscles and his pants made his butt look firm. What? Girls like butts too, don't judge me. I walked over to his desk and placed the coffee on his desk while trying to be as quiet as possible. Its very hard to be quiet when you're wearing heels. "Good morning Ms. Stevens," Andrew said, startling me. His back was still towards me yet he knew no was there. How does he know I'm in here, I thought to myself, at least I thought I did. "Its because I can hear your heels clicking on the floor," Andrew said.

Did I say that out loud. "Yes, you did," said Andrew once again. He turned around and looked at me in my eyes. I stood up straight and fixed my blazer. While I have him here maybe I can ask him to leave early. "Mr. James, can I leave early today? I have to pick up someone from the airport," I asked politely. His eyes flickered with an emotion, but I couldn't make it out because it disappeared as soon as it came. I really hope he doesn't do something stupid.

"You can't actually because you have to work late today," Andrew said seriously. I stood with my mouth hanging open, I swore I caught some flies. "Seriously," I practically almost shouted. He nodded then said,"There is a charity event this weekend and I have to host the event. We will be here making arrangementsnfor the event." I was more than pissed off right now. I tried my best to control my anger, key word 'tried'. Through gritted teeth I said,"Yes sir." I walked out of his office with my blood boiling. This was totally unfair. This is my third day here and I'm already working late. He could've at least given me a heads up.

I take out my phone and called Kevin. He answered on the third ring,

"Hey Ally. Wassup?"

"Kelly will have to pick you up from the airport today."

"What! Why can't you do it?"

"Because my boss is an ass and I have to work late."

"Oh OK. Don't stress too much. I love you."