Mischief

Violet muttered something about being responsible, as they tip toed towards the cabin.

Amelia's hand wrapped around the doorknob and gasped. There was a lock.
"They're not allowed to have this!" Amelia fumed.
"I don't suppose any of you know how to pick a lock?" She asked.

Violet sighed and reached under her brown heap of hair. She pulled out a bobby pin and shoved it into the door. In a few seconds, it clicked open.
"Woo! Nice job!"

The girls tiptoed into the cabin, all clutching two metal buckets full of mud.
Kairi looked around. She had to make the mud count. She looked at the bunk beds. One of them had been covered with light blue silk. It had taken half of the room, and the two bunks were still on the other side. However, the bed that was supposed to be with that fancy bed was against a wall with a snoring kid taped up with it.

"Dang, how can Jared sleep like that?" Kylie whispered to Kairi, looking at the boy taped to the wall. Kylie climbed up to where Elijah was sleeping. She then carefully dumped the mud against his silk bed, blankets, and suit against that had Elijah embroidered into it.

Kairi had wrote, "Get Dunk'd On!" on one of the walls. Then poured the rest on the other boys.

"Niiiiiiice!" Amelia smiled at Kairi. She then held her buckets and spinner around, splattering mud along all the walls.

As the girls walked out, Violet took her mud, and coated the entire floor with mud.

"Can't wait till they wake up!" Amelia grinned, as they walked back to Cabin Six.