Bird Watching

Kairi sighed deeply. Some people were already at the path. She darted behind a tree and laid down. "So Elijah and Emma were the ones who-" she began to whisper to herself before the loud sound of kissing interrupted her. "Do you mind?!" She started but realized something. It was Amelia! And another boy!

They didn't seem to hear her. Kairi stood up and peeked her head out from behind the tree. She studied the boy. He had fluffy, curly brown hair. Amelia had told Kairi her crush, but Kairi had forgotten his name. It was something along the lines of Hammy or Himton.
"Yo,"
Kairi head whipped around and Violet stood leaning against a tree not far off from where Kairi was.
"I don't suppose you know who that boy is?" Violet asked. Kairi shook her head.
"Hampton Heron-Goose." Violet said watching the couple.
Hampton! That must have been hkis name.
"
Cute couple," Kairi said also watching them. Violet nodded then lifted the camera she had around her neck to her eyes. She pressed a button and a photograph was spit out of the camera.
"Wanna go spy on some couples?" Violet suggested. "Sure," Kairi laughed as they walked away from the scene.

The body at the foot of the path had been removed, but if you looked closely enough where the body had been, you could see traces of blood in the grass.

"Isn't the path the only place people go to makeout?" Kairi asked following Violet.
She shook her head, "They kiss in the bunks, behind cabins, in the woods, anywhere the counselors can't see." Violet said pulling out a ladder from behind Cabin Six. "What's the ladder for?" Kairi asked. Violet propped it against the side of their cabin. "The roof," she replied and began to climb.

"Wow, how often are you up here?" Kairi asked, seeing how she had made the roof quite comfortable. Violet shrugged. She handed her a set of binoculars and pointed towards the woods. It was