Hidden Romance

Amelia looked around. "Where's Kylie?" She asked Kairi. Kairi's head darted around. Where was she? She looked inside their cabin, she wasn't there. She darted towards the bonfire, she wasn't there. She looked at the entrance to the path, their were a pair of footprints. Kairi ran down the path, hoping to find Kylie. She had finally made it to the clearing, out of breath, when she found a couple. There was a boy and a girl. The boy had short black hair, and the girl had long, black hair, with purple ends. It was Kylie and Elijah! Kairi ducked behind a bush, to spy on the situation. It didn't look like Kylie was there against her will, in fact, she looked happy. "Kylie, you're beautiful." Elijah said, holding Kylie. She smiled, and so did Elijah. Kairi had mixed emotions. She hated him, but it made Kylie so happy when she was around him. She decided to leave them alone, and walked back to the path. It turned out that the next relay race was starting, and they would come back sooner or later. She continued back to her group, to discuss who would be going in for Cabin Six.

"Where's Kylie?" Amelia asked. "She'll be here soon, don't worry." Kairi answered. "So are we going to start without her?" Violet asked. "I suppose." Kairi said. "Okay so, who wants to go for this round?" Ms. Peixes asked. "I do." Kairi said excited. "Is everyone okay with Kairi going for this round?" She asked, and everyone nodded with agreement. Kairi walked over towards the Cabin Two counselor, who was standing by the bonfire. "Time to list our competitors!" The counselor cheered.