Chapter Two

"Ready to cause some havoc, boys?" Bill asked his friends. They roared and cheered in response. Tiffany and Ryan had made it to the top of the church for safety. Eye bats were constantly on the look out for any townsfolk.

"Jesus Christ, Bill is really having fun wrecking Gravity Falls," Ryan whispered.

"Yeah, that crazy demon." Tiffany muttered. The two heard the church doors being opened and quickly turned around, terrified that it would be one of Bill's friends. Instead, it was Ford and Dipper.

"Dad!" The two exclaimed, running towards them.

"Kids!" Ford opened his arms, hugging his two children. "You're okay!"

"Dad, what's that you're holding?" Tiffany asked, pointing to the case. Ford explained to them what it was as Dipper ran up to where the church bell was.

"You're sure this will stop Weirdmageddon?" Ryan inquired.

"It has to work. If something wrong happens to me and or Dipper, run. Run and don't turn back." He explained before running upstairs. The twins followed him up without him noticing them. Ford puts down the case and opens it, "My quantum disablizer (I don't know if that's a word, so just go with it.). I've been waiting a long time to use this," Ford prepared his machine. "We're only gonna have one chance to take this shot." He positioned it so that it was aimed at Bill. "Steady..and.." He was ready to pull the trigger until another tidal wave came down onto the church. The bell grew a face. It laughed, causing Ford to accidentally pull the trigger and lose his aim.

The beam of energy hit the demon's top hat. It repeated itself as he turned around. "Well, well, well, and here I thought today couldn't get any BETTER!" The demon blew the top of the church up with just one hit from his finger. The remains landed on Dipper and Ford. Dipper was okay, but Ford was stuck.

"Great uncle Ford!" Dipper shouted.

"Dad!" The twins called for him.

"Dipper, take my journals!" The older man pushed the backpack towards Dipper as he couldn't get up from the pile of rubble that was on top of him. "Listen, I know of one other way to defeat Bill. It's-" Bill was approaching them quickly. "Tiffany, Ryan, get Dipper out of here..!" Dipper ran downstairs while the others two just hid.

"Good old six fingers, I've been waiting an ETERNITY to have a chat face to face!" Bill used his magic to lift Ford up, making him unable to move. "Everyone, this armageddon wouldn't be possible without help from our friend here. Give him a six fingered hand!" Ford was surrounded by a red aura. He struggled to no avail.

Dipper ran down to the statue Bill burned. Tiffany and Ryan were beside him. "That demon is going to regret coming here." Ryan muttered under his breath.

"Aw, don't look so sour, Fordsy. It's not too late to join me! With that extra finger of yours, you'll fit right in with my freaks." Bill placed Ford in front of his Henchmaniacs, "C'mon, Sixer. This is a once and a life time deal!" Bill convinced the old man. "I can give you power! Knowledge! Anything!"

Ford hesitate to respond. The idea of being powerful and have every single answer to the universe and possibly more sounded actually awesome to him. "Alright, I'll join you."

A/n: This chapter is pretty short and I'm sorry if I spelled some words wrong. I read a lot of One Of Us AU's on Wattpad and I was like, "Hey, maybe I should write one, too. It seems easy enough." and I kind of thought wrong. This is for fun anyways. Bye!
~Gravity_Faller