Chapter Thirteen

A/n: Yes, I know I'm changing the story way too much. But, I kind of wanted Mabel to be on Bill's side for now. Sorry.

(Author's P.O.V.)

Soos snuck up behind the waffle guards and jumped on one. He started to eat one of them. Wendy punched the other guard while he was distracted.

"It's now or never, guys!" Wendy said. The four burst through the doors.

"This is a rescue! Everyone hit the deck!" Dipper announces. The four beat any cute thing out of their way and ran up the stairs. They entered a room with a queen bed in the middle of it. The room looked almost demonic.

"Hello, friends." A voice spoke in the darkness. The double doors slammed shut.

"Mabel?"

"That's queen Mabel now!!" Her voice boomed. The lights turned on and Mabel is sitting on the edge of a queen sized bed with a devious smirk. "Well, if it isn't my dear brother Dipper. How's your apprenticeship with Ford doing? Pretty horrible, correct?"

"Mabel, what the heck? Please don't tell me you're on Bill's side, too." I said.

"Sadly, yes Dipper. Bill made a deal with me that if join him, summer would last forever. Now, look!" She snaps her fingers and a image of Gravity Falls appeared. Chaos and weirdness everywhere. The image disappeared after she clapped her hands.

"Mabel, this isn't right! Snap the heck out of it." Ryan spoke.

Suddenly, two waffle guards barged in. Mabel claps her hands and they don't attack. "Leave us." She ordered in a firm voice. They leave the room and close the doors.

"Mabel, please, come back home with us!" Wendy pleaded.

She chuckles. "Begging won't do you any good. Now, be gone from my world!" She demanded. We all flinched and backed away but me.

"Mabel, look. I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry that I didn't think that leaving you to stay here with Ford was a bad idea." I start. "But, now that Ford is a backstabbing traitor, I can't trust no one else but you."

"Hold on, what?" Mabel stared at me in disbelief.

"Dad nearly killed mom. Now, Tiffany's in Bill stupid palace and we need you to help us get her back." Ryan said.

Mabel looked down at the ground and went silent. "Dipper, guys," she finally spoke. "I'll come with you guys."

A/n: Short chapter, I know, but do I care? No.

...

Okay, fine, I do, but it's to make up for me not working with my new schedule to, *throws schedule out of window* Bye Felicia!!

Anyways, bye!!!! ~Gravity_Faller