Chapter Nine

A/n: Hey you guys! I just got back from vacation and after that 18+ hours of staying in the car, I'm finally home in my lovely bed!

(Tiffany's P.O.V.)

"Shooting Star..That's Mabel!" I yelled. "I have to get to her!" I ran to the doors, not even caring if Bill or anyone heard me. I just ran.

Suddenly, I felt a chain wrap around my ankle. I fell, looking down at my ankle.

"Nice try, honey. But, you know you can't escape." Bill said.

I then was yanked back harshly and into a cage. My head hit the bars hard which caused me pain. I groan, rubbing the back of my head.

"I escaped your monsters last time, so I could definitely make it back home you jerk." I hiss.

"How cute. You're actually going to escape." He smirked at me. "Sorry, but you're not escaping me. Not after I eliminate your family."

~Magical Time Skip because I can~

(Author's P.O.V.)

Dipper, Ryan, and Wendy were wondering around the wastelands and ruins of Gravity Falls.

"Jesus Christ, are we even going to did her?" Wendy asked.

"We have to. I might just go crazy if we don't find her." Dipper muttered.

"Dipper, I'm sorry man, but we have no other choice than to-" Ryan was interrupted by Dipper.

"No! We're going to find her no matter what! I hurt her and I can't live with myself just thinking of what I did to her!" Dipper yelled.

"Dipper, you need to be quiet or else we'll be taken to Bill's castle." Ryan warned the boy.

They reached an abandoned auto mart with graffiti written all over. "I wonder if they have a tank. I've always wanted to drive a tank." Wendy said, clearly excited.

"I can't believe this place is just abandoned," Said Dipper.

"This place gives off creepy vibes." Ryan adds.

Suddenly, bright light engulfed them. They all covered their eyes.

Cackles came from different directions. "Well well, looks like we got ourselves some ground walkers."

Another snickered. "Ground walkers! Ain't got no wheels!"

"Listen discount auto warriors!" Wendy starts.

"We just want to make it to that bubble out east! We have no quarrel with you!" Dipper explained.

"Oh, but that's where you're wrong," A deep voice spoke. "Hands where I can seem 'em!" It demanded. All three raised their hands up in surrender, fearing what he might do if they didn't. "Ya'll fellers ain't going nowhere." He said in a thick southern accent.

"Ya'll?"

"Fellers? Wait, Gideon?!"

"It's sheriff Gideon! Under the authority of Bill Cipher, I place you three under arrest!" The small (enragement child) declared. "Oh hey Wendy. Have we formally met?"

A/n: Sorry that you guys had to wait and read a really short chapter. Longer ones will be uploaded soon! Bye!! ~Gravity_Faller