Chapter Eight

(Dipper's P.O.V.)

More survivors were now in the shack. Some of them were the townsfolk of Gravity Falls and some of them were the mythical creatures we had encountered. We even saw the boy band Several Timez. Everyday I'm missing Mabel.

"Sorry Dipper, we still haven't found her yet." Toni said.

"It's okay guys. Maybe next time." I sadly, walking upstairs to the attic. I haven't got any proper sleep in so long because I'm so worried about her.

I sat on my bed, looking down at my lap. I hear my door open. "Dipper?" Grauntie Stella spoke. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine, Grauntie Stella." I assured her even though that I knew that was a lie.

"No you're not. Is it about Mabel?" She sat next to me.

I started to tear up. "Y-yes..." I mutter.

"I know a lot of people told you this, but we'll find her."

"I've heard that before and it never happens!" I exclaim, letting tears roll down my face. "First Grunkle Ford, then Tiffany, now everyone else!"

"If you want, you and Ryan could go look for her." She suggested.

"Are you sure?" I inquired, sniffling.

"Yes, I won't stop you." She gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back and hugged her.

"Thank you, Grauntie Stella."

(Tiffany's P.O.V.)

I was stuck in a cage hanging next to Bill's throne made of unconscious people turned to stone. Once in awhile, dad would walk by my cage. He looked like he fit in with Bill's freaks. When he looked at me, he looked like I didn't exist. Like, I was just another useless human.

To be honest, the look he gave me was indescribable.

He walked by again, not looking at me. "You're a coward." I spoke.

He stopped right in his tracks, still not looking at me.

"You betrayed your own family. You broke this family apart." I continued on, "I should have just forgotten about you. I should have never helped Uncle save you. I wish you were gone." Hatred and anger boiled in me as I spoke every word. "Now, you can't even look your daughter in the eye? Pathetic."

He finally turned to me with cold eyes. "Do you wanna know why I did this?" He asked. I didn't reply. "I did this because I would rather be with a bunch of freaks like me instead with a normal family."

My eyes widened. Did he really regret having me and Ryan? "You're not a freak! I have six fingers like you, dad. Did I join Bill? Heck no!" I exclaimed.

"You're in this cage, am I correct?" He asked.

I replied, "Yes,"

"Then you're more useless than ever. Stella has more use than you, you worthless, useless, disgusting thing I used to call my daughter."

Tears pricked my eyes. He had venom in every word he spoke to me. I did not say a word, all I did was stand there; my hands on the bars and staring at my feet. "I hate you..." I mumbled under my breath.

"What did you say?" He growled.

I looked up at him, tears already spilling from my eyes. "I SAID I HATE YOU!! I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU DIED!!! GO ROT IN THE PITS OF TARTARUS YOU FREAK!!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

(Author's P.O.V.)

Stanford stared at the crying girl who just yelled at him. He had a bunch of mixed emotions: anger, guilt, hatred, and more. He left the room and into his own.

Tiffany was crying tears of anger towards her father. "My, my, quite a temper you got there, Writer." Bill said.

"Leave me alone, Cipher. I'm not in the mood to put up with your stupid face." She sniffled.

"Aw, is my queen sad?" He cooed. Suddenly, the cage around her disappeared and she was floating to the ground gently. "I'll let you roam around the castle for awhile because apparently, you human need to stretch your muscles." Bill left the room without another word.

Tiffany felt relieved. She looked outside the window and saw a giant bubble with chain wrapped around with a shooting star symbol on it. She gasped.

"Shooting Star..That's Mabel!!"