Chapter Seven

(Author's P.O.V.)

"Looks like someone forgot to stay inside the shack." A voice echoed through the forest.

Tiffany ran to Dipper, pulling out her gun in the process. "Who's there?" She questioned.

Bill appeared in front of them in his human form. "Missed me?" He asked, smirking.

She growled, pointing the gun at him. "I hate you and you know that!" She yelled at him.

"That's no way to talk to your superior," Bill said. "not when Pine Tree is going to die." He snapped his fingers and Dipper was groaning in pain.

"Dipper!" Tiffany called for her cousin, about to run towards him when the demon forcefully pushed her to a tree a few feet away from Dipper with his magic. She moan and groaned in pain as she felt pain in her body.

"This can all stop if you hand over the journals and come with me, Tiffany Pines." He offered to her. She remembered Dipper had the third journal but Bill probably didn't know that.

(Tiffany's P.O.V.)

I had to make sure Dipper gets to the shack safely with the third journal. I used the tree to help me get up since my whole upper and lower body was in pain.

I looked at Bill dead in the eye and spoke the very words I thought I would never use, "If you let Dipper go, I'll come with you as a prisoner."

He smirked, approaching me slowly. "Fair enough, Writer." He snaps his fingers again and I look over his shoulder to see Dipper staring at me.

"D-Dipper, run..now!" I order, kicking Bill in his privates. He groaned in pain. I saw Dipper run with the journal and I try to follow him.

"You're not going anywhere my pet!" I suddenly feel something wrap around my neck. I touch it and it seemed to be a collar. I was suddenly pulled back which choked me. My face was inches away from Bill's face. "You're going to regret doing that, Writer. I'll deal with Pine Tree later, right now we're going to the Fearamid."

I gulped, regretting my decision as we were both teleported to the his place.

(Dipper's P.O.V.)

I ran back to the shack without looking back. I made it back into the shack, panting hard.

"Dipper?" Ryan ran to me, kneeling down. "Where's Tiffany?" He asked.

"We encountered Bill and she agreed to be his prisoner in order for me to escape." I replied weakly.

Ryan took me to the kitchen and grabbed me a bottle of water. I drank it like it was my last hope.

"You didn't do anything.." He muttered.

"What?" I look at him confused.

"You didn't do anything! You could've at least helped her!" He yelled, obviously angry at me.

"She told me to run." I defend.

"Well, maybe be more useful!" He stormed out of the kitchen.

Grauntie Stella came into the kitchen looking down the hall then at me. "Dipper, what happened?" She asked.

I explained to here what happened. She looked like she was about to faint. I guided her to a chair. "First Stanford now Tiffany? Could this get any worse?" She cried softly.

Grunkle Stan came in and looked at Grauntie Stella. "Why is she crying?" He asked.

The two left the kitchen to explain. Ryan was probably right; I should've helped out at least and now it's my fault Tiff is gone. I walked upstairs to her room and put the journal on her bed. I walked out, closing the door gently.

"So, what's the plan?" I heard a voice from Ryan's room. I sneak over to his door seeing that it was ajar. I peeked in and saw Ryan, Toni, and Wendy.

"We head for the Fearamid and rescue my sister." Ryan said, running a hand through his hair.

"But, wouldn't that put us in danger?" Toni asked.

"I don't care, I'm getting Tiff back no matter what." Ryan replied.

"We should be looking out for Mabel though." Wendy spoke.

"Should I care? We can find a magical creature and I won't care as long as we get my sister back." Ryan explained.

I couldn't believe Ryan didn't care about Mabel. We're family for goodness sakes! I opened the door on accident and ran.

(Ryan's P.O.V.)

I heard my door open and saw a figure run. "Who was that?" I questioned.

"Well, apparently you don't care so why does it matter?" Wendy stood up and left the room along with Toni.

I sighed, just realizing what I had said earlier. I really do care about Mabel and wish she was here to lighten up the mood a bit.

(Stella's P.O.V.)

As I was explaining to Stanley what Dipper had told me, I broke. I burst into tears. Stanley hugged me, trying to comfort me as best as he could. I first lost my husband and now I lost my daughter. I only have Ryan and Stanley.

"It's going to be okay, Stella." He assured me.

"No, it's not going to be okay, Stan." I sobbed.

"Tiffany will try to escape, I know her." Stan said.

"And if she doesn't succeed?" I questioned.

He fall silent.

"Stan, I'm worried about this family. I'm worried about my family. I want Ryan to be safe and I can't let anything happen to him."

"Stella, I know you're worried. I'm worried as well," He starts. "but we gotta have hope in Tiffany."

I wiped my tears. "You're right, I'll be upstairs in my room for awhile." I told him, walking upstairs.

A/n: I lied people! Okay, so I managed to get a break for the day and I was to write this! Someone, please remind me what I'm doing with my life. Bye! ~Gravity_Faller