Chapter Fifteen

~A week later~

(Ryan's P.O.V.)

Every single monster that walked by me I would glare evilly at them. The only monster that I didn't even bother to look at him was dad.

'Dang it, Ryan. Stop calling him dad.' I told myself.

"It would be rude not to." Bill's voice spoke. I roll my eyes at him.

'What do you want now? Haven't I suffered enough in here?' I said through my mind.

Bill laughed, no one else was in the room besides him and da-I mean, Ford.
"Come on, Fantasy," he starts. "you're ALWAYS going to suffer here! No matter what!"

My body starts to tense at his words. I take a quick glance at Ford and his face is..not what it used to be. Evil, demonic, sick, sadistic. He had a devilish smirk on his face and I quickly look down.

Suddenly, I felt a finger on my chin. I looked up and saw Bill in human form. He didn't look bad, but come on, I'm into a Wendy!

"You know," he starts. "it kinda makes me wonder why you're dating that Wendy mortal girl. It doesn't make sense!" I scowl at him.

"But, I don't understand you humans anyways. You're like, what, 24? And she's 15!" He cackled.

He was right. There was a huge age difference. Seven years apart to be exact. "You're also kind of attractive." I heard him mutter in my ear.

And from there on, I was about to puke.

(Author's P.O.V.)

Tiffany, Toni, Gwen, and Kayla were out scavenging for food and supplies. Normally, they would be able to find food and medical supplies in the local pharmacy, but not this time. Monsters and other weird looking creatures were now roaming around the empty streets of Gravity Falls. One of them had attacked Kayla, leaving a nasty gash on her leg from trying to escape.

By the time they got back, it was night. Part of Kayla's shirt was ripped off the bandage her leg.

"This sucks," Toni said. "we could've gotten tons of useful stuff but all we found was a box of granola bars and tiny band aids."

"It's better than nothing." Gwen said.

"Yeah, at least it'll last us awhile." Tiffany added, putting down the box of granola bars.

"How long has it been?" Kayla asked.

"Almost a month since this whole thing started." Gwen replied, helping her sit down on the chair.

"Feels like a week." Toni sat down on the kitchen counter.

Everyone else was asleep while the four were awake and talking. "I hope Ryan's okay." Tiffany muttered.

It was now silent. So silent that you can hear a pin drop. "We all do, Tiff." Gwen finally spoke.

"I'm more worried about Mrs. Pines." Kayla spoke. "She's been more..well, antisocial lately."

"I'm worried about mom as well. A few days ago, I saw her with a few cuts on her arms." Tiffany said, concern in her voice.

"You don't think she's gonna go suicidal, right?" Toni asked.

They stayed silent again. "Let's just go to bed, we're going back out again." Kayla told them. They agreed and went upstairs to get some rest.