Chapter Five

A/n: Read Ford's Daughter if you do not get these few parts. Continue on readers. ~Gravity_Faller

(Dipper's P.O.V.)

I was sitting on the chair in the kitchen. Grunkle Ford was my idol, my role model, and I trusted him. He broke that trust.

"Hey Dipper," Ryan sat next to me. "you okay there, buddy?" He asked me.

"How can I be okay? Mabel's probably lost and Grunkle Ford broke my trust. How can I be okay?"

"Well, I didn't mean that, but I get what you mean. He didn't even save us from being turned to stone." Ryan said. "But, we'll find Mabel. I promise." Ryan vowed.

"Thanks Ryan. Hey, do you know where the journals might be?" I question.

"I think Tiff might have it. I saw her carrying a backpack earlier." He replied.

"As long as Ford doesn't get his hands on it, we're good." I told him.

Tiffany came up to us with one backpack. "C'mon Ryan. We're going to go scavenge for supplies." She threw him the backpack. She handed me a another backpack which had something in it. "Keep an eye on those journals. I'm taking one just in case." She explained. They both left the shack.

I opened the backpack and saw journal number one and three. She took the second one. "I'll find you Mabel." I muttered.

(Ryan's P.O.V.)

Me and Tiff entered the mall to see if there's anything we need.

"Keep an eye out for me," Tiff walked inside a shop. I scanned the area to see if anyone was around. "Ah!" I heard Tiff scream. I run to her as fast as I could.

When I got there, I saw Tiffany talking to a girl with red hair. "Wendy?" I asked, walking towards them.

She looked at me when I called her name, "Ryan? You're okay!" She ran to me, hugging me.

I hugged back, feeling myself blush a little. "Y-yeah, I'm glad you're okay." I stuttered.

"What're you doing here?" She asked me.

"Scavenging for useful supplies." I reply.

"We shouldn't stay out in the open too long. Can you help us?" Tiffany asked.

"Of course, anything for you dudes."

We searched every shop in the mall, collecting some food, medical supplies, and other stuff.

"Thanks Corduroy." Tiffany said.

"No problem, Pines. Hey, you don't mind if I follow you two to the shack?" She asked.

"Sure, the more the merrier." I smile at her. Even with bruises she still looked beautiful.

"Are you lovebirds done flirting?" Tiff asked, walking out of the mall already. We both follow her hand-in-hand.

(Author's P.O.V.)

Bill was filled with rage and anger. He was confused why his monsters and Ford couldn't escape the town.

"I've studied this town for years and I believe I know the reason why we cannot escape." Ford starts. The two were in a room together. (A/n: No! No Billford!) "I called it Gravity Falls Natural Laws of Weirdness Magnitude. The only way to make the barrier collapse is in my journals. Although, Tiffany took them and brought them to the shack where I can't enter." He explained.

"Well, maybe we'll just have to convince someone who's easily manipulated."

~At the Shack~

The trio managed to get back safely to the shack without being detected by any Eye Bats.

(Ryan's P.O.V.)

Me and Wendy just got done unpacking the supplies so we went outside of the shack.

"It's so weird being here with you. It just feels like nothing has ever happened." Wendy spoke.

"I get what you mean. You know, I never got to tell you, but Wendy," Ryan starts. "I really-"

Suddenly, Toni interrupts them. "Hello!" She sat between them. "Sorry, did I interrupt something?" She asked innocently.

Wendy glared at her. "In a matter of fact, you did." She growled lowly.

"Oh, sorry." She apologized, smirking.

It was silent again for awhile between the three. Despite all of the things happening at the moment, it was actually starting to feel normal until the bushes started to rustle. The three stood up, they wanted to be very cautious.

"I swear if it's your dad Ryan I am so gonna kill him." Wendy pulled out her crossbow.

"Ryan? Toni?" Kayla came out from the bushes with bruises and cuts on her.

"Oh my gosh, Kayla!" Toni ran to her, running out of the shield. The two hugged tightly.

"You look terrible! Come on, we'll get you fixed up." They both walked inside the shack.

Tiffany was reading the journals in the kitchen when she saw her friends and Ryan. "What happened?" She asked, noticing the injuries on her friend.

"Bill, I was almost recaptured if it weren't for an Eye Bat who actually almost killed me." Kayla sat down.

"You are one tough girl," Brandon praised.

"Well, when you work with this keisha over here for a few years you pick up a thing or two," Kayla points to Tiffany.

"Hey!" She chuckled.

(Kayla's P.O.V.)

It felt so weird to be hanging out with my friends again when it's the end of the world. I just wish everything could go back to normal; back to how it was before all of this happened.

Although, the real reason why I was here was because it was either I either get the journals from here or I die. Of course, I didn't want to be a part of it, but I also didn't want to die. So, I had to grab the journals and bring them to Mr. Pines.

"Hey, Dipper, where'd you put the other two journals?" Tiffany asked her cousin.

"They're upstairs in your room." He replied, pointing upstairs.

"Thanks, Dip." Tiff ran upstairs. I followed her. She entered her room and I sneaked in.

"Safe and sound," She muttered to herself, putting the other journal in there.

"Tiff, I'm so sorry."

A/n: I was finally able to complete this! Yas! So, be sure to vote, comment, and maybe even share this story with other people on Wattpad. Bye! ~Gravity_Faller